• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ryu1999

Oct 29, 2017
Yeah at this point is it really fair to say Asians and Blacks look younger than their age? It might as well be just White people who look older than their age.

My perception is that black people look older than Asians/Hispanics/Whites until 20s/30s and then they stop aging for a while.

Asians...well everyone's seen that chart. If It weren't for my receding hairline I could probably pull off early 20s, even though I'm 36. Most non-Asians still think I'm in my late 20s.

Absent Uncle

Oct 25, 2017
Oslo
I used to get carded when buying beer (min age 18 here) until my early 30s when I started getting a bit of gray in my beard.
My cousin had a friend who at age 16 could buy vodka (min age 20, usually carded if you look under 25) with no questions asked.

Nov 17, 2017
GSwB0Jf.gif

Does anyone in Hollywood even actually look their age in 2019?
They got that Fountain of Youth serum in Hollywood.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
If I'd lose some darn weight, I'd probably pass as 25 (I'll be 37 at the end of the year).

I've got baby face syndrome, and both my fiancee and I have been told we look younger than our ages.

Mr Jones

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Girl what? 35 and 22 are not remotely the same lmao. For like, anyone. I fail to see what MPB has to do with it either, that's not a sign of aging lmao

Yeah they are, boo. There's a reason why there's lots of folks here in their thirties irritated about getting carded. You can EASILY pull off looking like you're in your early twenties if you keep yourself fit in your mid thirties. You look like your adult self by the time you're 20. After that, it's all the little things that show you're older. You don't have a problem with saggy skin until your fifties. You won't see crows feet around the eyes until your fifties, unless you're in the sun all day. Can't do anything about genetic MPB or graying, but that can be managed as well.

Ask any millenial to guess the age of someone at the bar, and there will be many thirty-somethings who will be mistaken for their mid twenties. 30s and 40s are NOT old.

Halle Berry and Kylie Minogue aren't mystical beasts. There's men and women who are smokeshows in their fifties.

OP
OP
Taki

Taki

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Jessica Barden in Netflix's "The End of the Fucking World" was 25 years old at the time of filming. Her character is about 14.

1231163.jpg

image.webp

MV5BMjQ2NjU3MzcyM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzY1MzU2NDM@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,886,1000_AL_.jpg

hydro94530

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Bay Area
I'm 42 next month and I still get carded every damn time I buy liquor. I guess that's a good thing.

Also since it hasn't been posted yet, Grace Park is turning 43 this year. Looks like she's in her 20's:

0phWi49.jpg

Hokahey

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Why do people keep talking about themselves in this thread? Without a picture it's just not interesting.

OP
OP
Taki

Taki

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My perception is that black people look older than Asians/Hispanics/Whites until 20s/30s and then they stop aging for a while.

Asians...well everyone's seen that chart. If It weren't for my receding hairline I could probably pull off early 20s, even though I'm 36. Most non-Asians still think I'm in my late 20s.
TalVwuy.jpg

GodofWine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
1. People can look good well into their 40s.

2. Almost all the celebs in here are in makeup and color their hair.

3. The mr robot guy would look 60 with grey hair

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Paul Rudd just turned 50 & he still looks like he's in his 30's.

Also Keanu Reeves, who only has his beard as a sign of him getting older.

As for me, I'm 23 & some think I'm around 17-19 (probably because I shave regularly). I even get carded when I try to get red wine for my red sauce (for spaghetti).

Last edited:

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why is everyone talking about themselves and NOT posting comparison photos?

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Chadwick Boseman is 42, I think. Definitely in his 40's.

Hell, insert most of my melanin-favored brothers and sisters. Black don't crack.

Deleted member 4367

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My hair is getting pretty grey at 35. Still mostly brown but the streaks are getting more and more noticeable. I'm cool with that though. Least I'm not bald.

Pikachu

Traded his Bone Marrow for Pizza
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Three of my coworkers (teens) asked how old I was/which highschool I go to. When I told them that I'm 22, each one got that "no way!" look.

The fact facial hair refuses to grow in multiple patches, so I just keep my whole face shaved probably "helps". I kind of hope that I still look younger when I'm older though, as I do get a kick out of reactions lol.

Some of the people posted in here though, dang. I'll add Masahiro Sakurai, who, while he doesn't look super young now, has aged in reverse
7c1.jpg

E: dang it Joe

God that 23 YO pic is rough

Dan Thunder

Nov 2, 2017
Don't know if it's already been posted but Michelle Pfeiffer is 61 this year and this is her at the AM&TW premiere last year!

depositphotos_201628940-stock-photo-los-angeles-jun-michelle-pfeiffer.jpg

Oct 27, 2017
I'm 40 and I got carded recently. The modern carding guideline may be 30 years, but that's still a good difference.

Some places have very strict policies for whatever reason. I was at a bar where a foreign elderly couple was denied entry because they forgot their passports. They probably didn't even think they needed to be checked

zerohaste

Oct 27, 2017
I look older than my age, by a good 15-20 years. Complete hair loss and hollowing eye sockets above the eyes are killer. Been that way since high school.