• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Blent

Oct 26, 2017
East Midlands, England, UK

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJeT2bBlX40

In #PeppaPigWorldAdventures there's a whole world to discover. Visit New York, Paris, London, and beyond and bring your family along for the adventure! Get ready to make a splash all over the world as you play with Peppa and all your favourite characters from the show. Don't forget your wellies!

Released 17 March 2023 - PS4/5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S|X, Switch, Steam

Follow-up to the critically acclaimed My Friend Peppa Pig.

Tambini

Oct 25, 2017
fetchimage

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Unironically spent a lot of hours in the OG game thanks to having a two year old and the game being on Xbox Game Pass. Streamed A LOT of it to various devices.

So... Game Pass please 😅

Wesker

Aug 3, 2020
God of War Ragnarok got lucky this releases in 2023.
And I am serious about this.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Need a Shin Chan X Peppa Pig crossover immediately

BRVR

Mar 9, 2022
Spider-man 2 better watch out next year. This game is going to be serious heat.

Kudo

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully that funny purple dragon plays this one too! Loved watching her stream.

JuicyPlayer

Feb 8, 2018
I wonder if my 8 month old would be interested in watching me play this game? I'm always trying to find ways to entertain him.

Sabretooth

Oct 27, 2017
India
Unironically spent a lot of hours in the OG game thanks to having a two year old and the game being on Xbox Game Pass. Streamed A LOT of it to various devices.

So... Game Pass please 😅
I left my 4-year-old niece to it and she became quite frustrated at how repetitive it got within the first session. Definitely wasn't a fan. Excited to check this one out, though - assuming it's on Game Pass.

Dogstar

Oct 29, 2017
Open world Pepper Pig game when?... That would be a day one for me, and I'm not kidding. My kids loved it growing up, and I think secretly still do, even though it would be seriously uncool to admit it. Daddy Pig is a true hero for me :)

evilromero

Oct 27, 2017
Looks pretty damn close to the show but sometimes Peppa's head/face looks a little off during some closer shots. Still looks fun.