• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

JB2448

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Can confirm the softlock in Classic Mode. It's a shame too, because I was really looking forward to seeing it play out.
I mean, I still did and it was hype as hell, but I just kind of waited there like "wait, what?"

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Is it just me or do some of the persona songs sound really...compressed?

The funniest part is the song they picked to play over the credits in classic mode. I hate all Persona music with lyrics as a general rule, but you literally can't even hear them because of all the shooting. The song sounds like it's barely there.

No Depth

Oct 27, 2017
Didn't piranha plant have similar issues in single player? I think it wiped saves? I didn't pay super close attention and avoided using him at all for that period to be safe, so someone correct me.

Boiled Goose

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
How do you download stages? I queued some in the app and nothing.

Also, how do you download mii fighters made by others? Can't see that option anywhere

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Well shit, of course some would look into movement options with the character:

But doing this in some video versus an actual match, that's where something like this would matter.

Datajoy

use of an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Angola / Zaire border region.
After the trailer I thought Joker's gimmick was just a variation on Cloud's Limit. But now I realize his gimmick is that he is actually polarized between playing half the time weakened and half the time strengthened. Very intriguing concept.

Neoriceisgood

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
D4cYkNmWsAA3mEe.png

https://twitter.com/Neoriceisgood/status/1118890129337344000

Alright, did both Joker & Arsene!

Oct 29, 2017
How the bloody hell do you find your own ID for a stage you've uploaded!? I just want to share my own stage with my friends! Why is this so bloody hard!?

carlosrox

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver BC
It's interesting that all videos seem to be uploaded to a "hidden" Nintendo account, I like that approach but it would be nice if there would be an option to mirror a video to your personal YT account though I guess that would be more an option for Google to implement in YT and not Nintendo in Smash.

Yes I very much agree.
How the bloody hell do you find your own ID for a stage you've uploaded!? I just want to share my own stage with my friends! Why is this so bloody hard!?

IIRC press X in the shared content section to search, then there are various filter options where you can search by creator/you. There is also the Nintendo Switch Online App where all your *videos* are posted and shareable via YouTube links.

May 18, 2018
Hey guy's i'm having a problem with downloading Joker. When I re downloaded Smash i'm not able to play as him even though I have the season pass. I also can't play as Piranha plant as well. Is there a way to fix it?

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
Yes I very much agree.

IIRC press X in the shared content section to search, then there are various filter options where you can search by creator/you. There is also the Nintendo Switch Online App where all your *videos* are posted and shareable via YouTube links.

Thinking about it, I wonder if Nintendo did the account thing because of copyright and all that.

stan423321

Oct 25, 2017
I was kind of hyped for stage builder, but after trying it out... yeah, it's still clunky. At least it's not all about drawing like the Wii U one. The gears in particular seem quite fun.

Shoe

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
How do you download a stage queued to download from the mobile app?

Strat

Apr 8, 2018
Not sure if it's been posted yet but lol

Yeah, I did this to a friend with Link's bomb last night. It's a huge weakness to his already kinda weak base form. It's something that MIGHT be useful every now and then in an item match, but it totally blows up his recovery game against a character like Peach who definitely doesn't need any more advantages.

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018
Joker feels like a Smash 4 character, with a strong emphasis on a particular gimmick.

I don't hate it, but I'm not sure it was the right direction to go with the character.

Strat

Apr 8, 2018
My ONE complaint about any of the Joker additions is that Life Will Change isn't in the game. How was that not included?

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
With half the people saying Joker is weak and half of them saying he is OP I say they hit the balanced middle ground lol