• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017

The stakes are Ultimate, the tension is Maximum, the fight is… the ULTIMAX!
Experience the latest entry into the beloved Persona 4 series with a thrilling fighting twist.
Join the heroes as they combat an army of Shadows in the P-1 CLIMAX!
  • Ultimax Version - Includes all previously released Persona 4 Arena Ultimax content, including the original Persona 4 Arena story
  • A Deep Roster of Playable Characters – Persona 3 fan-favorites and "Shadow" versions offer a range of fighting styles to choose from
  • Dual audio - Choose between Japanese and English VO
  • Steam Achievements and Trading Cards

Last edited:

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
IzyZ0Wp.jpeg

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
I know people will mock this but I'm so happy Atlus is porting old games to PC, much more than if they ported P5G

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
I might play this just for the story content (if that's a thing... I don't really know what exactly this is), but I have absolutely no interest in fighting games.

I played Persona 5 in 2020, Persona 4 (for the first time!) and Persona 5 Strikers in 2021, so maybe this will be my 2022 Persona.

Sabin

Oct 25, 2017
Just how hard is it for Atlus to release games that ppl actually care about and desperately want ?

Gunny T Highway

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
No mention of rollback has me worried. Why port it if you won't go the extra step for good online?

Zebesian-X

Dec 3, 2018
"Ever wanted to know what happened after persona 4 golden???"

I wanted to know what happened IN persona 4 golden 😤

Mocha Joe

Jun 2, 2021
Honestly pretty disappointing they are neglecting Xbox.

day one on Steam however if there is rollback

Big Yoshi

Nov 25, 2018
Persona 4 arena ultimax isnt allowed on xbox backwards compatibility because they are porting it to the other fucking platforms instead.

Shameful shit.

(persona 4 arena regular is fine tho!!!!)

NightShift

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
That's awesome! I tried playing this game last year when I finished P4G but my PS3 controllers were too fucked to do fighting game shit.

Willin

Oct 28, 2017
This is cool because the trailer stated that it continues the story of Persona 4 BUT DOESNT INCLUDE ARENA'S STORY.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Phil slacking. You can't even use the excuse that it's BC on Xbox since it's only the original P4A there.

----

I'll pick it up on PS4 if they change the trophies. If they stay the same I'll just stick with my PS3 copy.

Status
Not open for further replies.