• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

Persona 4 Perfume announced.

Oct 27, 2017
So just like Persona 3....

And Persona 5 before it...

It’s now Persona 4 time to team up with Primaniacs and get their own line of scents.

Just like the last collaborations each member of the Investigation Team has their own scent.

There’ll be a test release at their main store in December with a full release at their chain in February.

Because yes this is still a thing.

https://personacentral.com/persona-4-collaboration-with-primaniacs-for-character-pefumes/

Steel

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm thinking to myself that someone must buy this shit for it to exist. Who? Who is wearing Teddy perfume, or musk of Ken?

Nov 1, 2017
idk i knew exactly what op meant, but i'd seen the persona 3 perfume line announcement a few months ago

i didn't even entertain the idea it was a game announcement which is pretty funny

Oct 26, 2017
Videoland
Spike Chunsoft looking at those perfumes and thinking about how they could print their own money by doing a Dangan Ronpa version.

For real though, come back to this post in like 2 years, or even earlier really, and be completely unsurprised at how much more merch the franchise has received up to that point.