• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So just like Persona 3....
Persona-3-Primaniacs-Perfume-720x340.jpg

And Persona 5 before it...
Primaniacs-Persona-5-Character-Perfume-720x340.jpg

It's now Persona 4 time to team up with Primaniacs and get their own line of scents.
Persona-4-Prmaniacs-720x340.jpg

Just like the last collaborations each member of the Investigation Team has their own scent.
Primaniacs-Persona-4-Perfume-1.jpg

There'll be a test release at their main store in December with a full release at their chain in February.

Because yes this is still a thing.

https://personacentral.com/persona-4-collaboration-with-primaniacs-for-character-pefumes/

data

Oct 25, 2017
What the fuck. For a sec, I thought it was a title change like golden or fes

Aters

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Taking a page from Final Fantasy I see. We need Rise for Louis Vuitton model next.

Steel

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm thinking to myself that someone must buy this shit for it to exist. Who? Who is wearing Teddy perfume, or musk of Ken?

coconut gun

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
idk i knew exactly what op meant, but i'd seen the persona 3 perfume line announcement a few months ago

i didn't even entertain the idea it was a game announcement which is pretty funny

Krvavi Abadas

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Videoland
Spike Chunsoft looking at those perfumes and thinking about how they could print their own money by doing a Dangan Ronpa version.
tenor.gif

For real though, come back to this post in like 2 years, or even earlier really, and be completely unsurprised at how much more merch the franchise has received up to that point.