• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Opa-Pa

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Well that's a much better release date, guess I'm in. Mostly interested to play this on Vita.

StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
I believe the velvet rooms attendants are locked behind DLC but thats because you can only use them in 1 song. May be misinformed.
More or less. Every song has a main dancer and a predefined list of possible backup dancers that the player cannot change. (Backup dancers have to be unlocked by playing the song on the base list; on DLC all backup dancers are available immediately.) So, DLC will not add new characters to existing songs.

Some DLC use characters as main dancers that are otherwise not in the game at all, such as Lavenza, Sho Minazuki, Goro Akechi, etc.

In the Japanese release, song DLC is shared between the two games. Buy it for one, play it on both.

OP
OP
AlexFlame116

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Amazon price error has been removed. Item is now unavailable. Now we wait and see what Amazon does.

Oct 25, 2017
UK NW
Nice that we are getting it earlier than they said however no way am I getting this any time soon, maybe when it drops in price after seeing the DLC it is going to have.

JunkerWoland

Jun 8, 2018
The bundle only has artbook with 2 disc but no plastic boxes?
If the Persona bundle is like other releases, then the book has a plastic disc holders attached inside the one cover, with the "artbook" pages awkwardly bound to the spine and remaining cover. You get stuck with a product that doesn't function well as a disc case or a small artbook. These types of releases suck, and I'd wish companies would stop producing them.

//ARCANUM

Oct 25, 2017
I got in on the price error, but Amazon's new methodology seems to be to cancel those. Or, they'll do like Crash for Switch and then just not ship the game (isn't that what happened with that?)

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
SĂŁo Paulo, Brazil
Just passing by to proclaim my love for the P5D credits song. So good <3

I hope people enjoy this, even though they're really not very good games. Too little content and the beat charts are never quite as good as they should. But a lot of the songs that are in there are 10/10.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
According to VGP's listing:

"Also includes a digital download code for Persona 4: Dancing All Night for the PlayStation®4 – the only way to get P4D on PS4!"

Does that confirm that P4DAN for the PS4 is exclusive to the Endless Night Collection?

OP
OP
AlexFlame116

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
According to VGP's listing:

"Also includes a digital download code for Persona 4: Dancing All Night for the PlayStation®4 – the only way to get P4D on PS4!"

Does that confirm that P4DAN for the PS4 is exclusive to the Endless Night Collection?
For now yes. The OP states that the JP version had it only available as part of the Triple Star Pack and was never released as a standalone. Since Atlus US and EU seem to always follow in JP's footsteps, it might be the same here.

WrenchNinja

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
$100 for all 3 games isn't terrible. How much song DLC is there?
May/Launch Release
Songs

• Our Moment (full ver.) / GROOVY (full ver.)
  • "Voice (ATLUS Tsuchiya Remix)" performed by Koromaru (animated scene)
  • More Than One Heart (Persona 3 theatrical ver.) / Dance! (OP ver.)
June Release

Songs

July Release

Songs

• unbreakable tie (OP ver.) / Opening (OP ver.) / Memories of You
  • Burn My Dread (OP ver.) / P3 fes (OP ver.) / Soul Phrase (OP ver.)
  • The Battle for Everyone's Souls (PERSONA SUPER LIVE P-SOUND BOMB!!! 2017)
  • Shadow World (OP ver.) / Pursuing My True Self (OP ver.)
  • The Whims of Fate (PERSONA SUPER LIVE P-SOUND BOMB!!! 2017)
  • "Today" danced by Labrys
  • "Will Power" danced by Goro Akechi

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
Did I do good grabbing that complete edition with both games and the digital of the original for $60 USD? Is that confirmed-confirmed as a $99 version?

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
May/Launch Release
Songs

• Our Moment (full ver.) / GROOVY (full ver.)
  • More Than One Heart (Persona 3 theatrical ver.) / Dance! (OP ver.)
June Release

Songs

July Release

Songs

• unbreakable tie (OP ver.) / Opening (OP ver.) / Memories of You
  • Burn My Dread (OP ver.) / P3 fes (OP ver.) / Soul Phrase (OP ver.)
  • Shadow World (OP ver.) / Pursuing My True Self (OP ver.)

Is that all paid?

Oct 25, 2017

May/Launch Release
  • Our Moment (full ver.) - Free
  • GROOVY (full ver.) - Free
  • More Than One Heart (Persona 3 theatrical ver.)
  • Dance! (OP ver.) - Free
June Release
July Release
  • Unbreakable tie (OP ver.)
  • Opening (OP ver.)
  • Memories of You
  • Burn My Dread (OP ver.)
  • P3 fes (OP ver.)
  • Soul Phrase (OP ver.)
  • Shadow World (OP ver.)
  • Pursuing My True Self (OP ver.)
  • P5A "BREAK IN TO BREAK OUT (OP ver.)"
  • Heartful Cry (Game Symphony Japan)
  • Break Out Of (OP Version)
  • Best Friends (OP Version)
August
  • Life Will Change (Game Symphony Japan)
  • Changing Me
  • Maze of Life (OP Version)
Amended up to this week, and noted the free ones. This should have been the last week of DLC.

Last edited:

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
DAMN IT, I missed the Amazon price glitch. Oh well, if Best Buy puts it up, $80 for 2 games + a PS4 port that I can replay with the DLC I got for the Vita version (aka all the songs & free costumes) will be nice.

Though I will say, SUPER disappointed it's not like the P4DAN LE where you got CDs with the soundtrack, that was the main thing I was hoping for. Unless that artbook has a lot of pages (let's face it, it'll be <100 pages or close to the P5 one which was alright), feels like the weakest part of the bundle.

RyoonZ

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If the Persona bundle is like other releases, then the book has a plastic disc holders attached inside the one cover, with the "artbook" pages awkwardly bound to the spine and remaining cover. You get stuck with a product that doesn't function well as a disc case or a small artbook. These types of releases suck, and I'd wish companies would stop producing them.
Yeah most probably like that. Square Enix like to release like that. Fuck that, I'll get regular disc with Japanese artbook.

OtakuCoder

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
UK
The standalones being ÂŁ60 is insane. Standard editions of games on PS4 don't go higher than ÂŁ55. It's gouging to get people to go for the bundle.

Empyrean Cocytus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Upstate NY
Ah well at missing it for $60. I have GCU so I still get it for $70, so it's not a major deal.

Definitely picking it up as my wife's Xmas present.

MZZ

Nov 2, 2017
I wonder if the localization has a japanese voice option.

I was planning on doubling down on this but goddamn the two games are already expensive. Would probably get both on launch day on at least one system. This game should've been cross buy. Atlus always knows how the weakness of its fanbase when it comes to persona. I hate you Atlus.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Easy day 1 buy, but the lack of a physical cd and steelbook is a major bummer. I would have paid a pretty penny more if it came with those.

Pyro

God help us the mods are making weekend threads
Jul 30, 2018
United States
I was pleasantly surprised that we were getting the game this year but now really disappointed. No OST w/ game and all this s***?
There were a few issues regarding DLC and content in general:

- Both games are fairly light on content in comparison to P4D. Neither has a proper story mode and both have fewer songs.
- (iirc) both games include around 25 songs, which isn't an awful lot for the asking price and means the DLC effectively doubles the song count. The DLC also contains the full length versions of the theme songs for both games - only shortened versions are available initially.
- P4D only being available on PS4 as part of the bundle is fairly scummy.

Understandably it felt to most that Atlus was milking the fanbase at this point.

Lyriell

Oct 27, 2017
Well, cheaper than the Vita collectors edition I bought while I was in Japan.

Will buy for PS4

Deleted member 41931

User requested account closure
Apr 10, 2018
I hope the amazon price error sticks, t hats the only way I'm getting these at launch. I refuse to pay $60 per on these between DLC and how content light these supposedly are.