• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

nolifebr

Banned
Sep 1, 2018
Curitiba/BR
(At least here in the BR PSN)

Just a headsup for those who didn't claimed the game before (Persona 5 got removed some months ago). The benefit ends next week, but those who redeem these games will keep them in the account while a Plus Essential subscription is active.

Uncharted 4 is still available, but is not listed among the others. Just search it through the PS5 UI.

TheBaldwin

Feb 25, 2018
odd why not royale though

I have both just seems weird to not give people the best 'version' before presumably a release of P6

OP
OP
nolifebr

nolifebr

Banned
Sep 1, 2018
Curitiba/BR
Just to warn that it might not be for all regions (can't really test it). Lots of people from South America are saying it's listed for them. Doesn't seem to be back on Europe for now.

Mau

Oct 25, 2017
Must be a glitch lmao. Good thing I got it before they removed it last year.

frankabus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
In the US and it's showing up as $19.99 for me right now. (Yes I'm definitely looking at the store entry for the PS4 Persona 5 base game, not Royal, using the PS5 to access the store on the console) Either they changed it back from free to paid since Friday, or maybe only certain parts of the US can add to library for free. Curious what others see.