• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dom

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Looking it up more, I wouldnt read into the msft label necessarily being xbox or windows:
unknown.png

This is just one example while looking up the search system for self rated games.
LOL
www.microsoft.com

Buy Animal Crossing New Horizons Island Designer - Microsoft Store

Download this game from Microsoft Store for Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows 10 Team (Surface Hub), HoloLens. See screenshots, read the latest customer reviews, and compare ratings for Animal Crossing New Horizons Island Designer.

DecoReturns

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like Shpeshal_Ed Shpeshal_Nick was right again!

Looking forward to seeing if Bravely Default becomes true as well! :D
Ever since Octopath was reveal for gamepass. Everyone has been expecting BDII as well. (Well everyone from the Nintendo threads)

feels logical and makes a ton of sense for SE.

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Looking it up more, I wouldnt read into the msft label necessarily being xbox or windows:
unknown.png

This is just one example while looking up the search system for self rated games.
Pretty sure that is refering to a fanmade animal crossing island designer app. Not the actual switch game. They have a GOOG rating which seems to be for Google Play apps.

ItIsOkBro

Happy New Year!!
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
More people to enjoy one of the GOATs

If it comes to PC I will make it my mission to mod in a challenge mode

DuvalDevil

Nov 18, 2020
It's really happening, isn't it? Oh boy, that would be fantastic! Love what Xbox is doing recently when it comes to japanese games. It's really the only remaining weakness that the platform has, but that slowly changes. So excited!

OP
OP
Jawmuncher

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
I'm going to lock this as there's some uncertainty about the listing.

MSFT does relate to a "Self-Published" rating for the Microsoft Store. But it's unsure what this rating is related to.
When further confirmation that the rating is indeed a placeholder for P5, I'll re-open the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.