• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

nomemorial

Oct 27, 2017
Here I go, buying this again with no clue when I'll actually play it considering March is like...game hell (heaven?)

Deleted member 4532

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Outside the disappointing DLC, I'm a little irritated they didn't bother changing up some story beats in the game. Like, it felt like P5 needed more time in the oven and this would have been the perfect time to do it.

Temperance

Oct 25, 2017
[NO 2FA]
60fps would have made me jump back in right away. Gonna wait on the price do drop a bit. Maybe a PS5 patch (lol), or an improved version for that console.

Deleted member 42105

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 13, 2018
NEED. PHANTOM. EDITION. PREORDER. NOW.

source.gif

It being Atlus we are talking about... I don't believe them. There'll be a catch on what 'original' means, or something.

There's no catch it'll be free and it's all the same DLC.

marcbret87

Apr 20, 2018
So, it's safe to assume the release date in Europe is the same? I really enjoyed P5, the only JRPG I finished in quite some time, though I thought it was overly extended, and this seems to be even longer with most of the content being reused.

mudai

Oct 27, 2017
I played vanilla P5 with the Japanese dub, so I hope they'll include it again for the English release.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
It being Atlus we are talking about... I don't believe them. There'll be a catch on what 'original' means, or something.
Uh... sure. Let's be paranoid about everything.

And if you actually knew about Atlus, you'd know that it's not new for them to offer DLC that cost money in Japan for free in the West.

Balfour

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Kasumi costumes are self explanatory. For some reason though even the NEW themed costumes that are only in P5R are also only purchasable separate while everyone else's new costumes for Royale are all together in their own packs

for example. like: New Dancing costumes are all there for the original cast in 1 pack. But Kasumi's is in her own packs

Battle Bundle is the challenge bosses

Persona bundle is self explanatory too. Get your broken Izanagi no Okami

DLC bundle: is the above 3 plus the other costume packs being added after

ianpm31

Oct 27, 2017
Really want to get this day 1 but I already beat P5 vanilla and it's in-between FF7 and Cyberpunk. Being an Atlus guy makes this tough

NewDust

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
NEED. PHANTOM. EDITION. PREORDER. NOW.

source.gif

There's no catch it'll be free and it's all the same DLC.
lmao what

I mean there is new DLC they are selling

Yeah, just saw the JP discount for DLC posts... Had I known that, I maybe would have jumped on that DLC bundle deal for Black Friday.

That said, I still haven't come around to play P5, even though I got it day 1. Guess I'll play vanilla now and maybe get the ultimate bundle when discounted.

Balfour

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Uh... sure. Let's be paranoid about everything.

And if you actually knew about Atlus, you'd know that it's not new for them to offer DLC that cost money in Japan for free in the West.

They could have avoided it by just adding it to the game itself

but yeah, they have to charge something for downloadable dlc. Someone told me something about CERO verification or some nonsense

That's nice at least and something that should've happened from the beginning tbh.

Now, tell me how much "that" DLC costs, Atlus.

which one?

Jotakori

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Oooh the steelbook looks really nice! Curious which dynamic theme they're gonna go with for it too. šŸ‘€
Definitely gonna pick it up, even if I don't get to play it right away.

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, just saw the JP discount for DLC posts... Had I known that, I maybe would have jumped on that DLC bundle deal for Black Friday.

That said, I still haven't come around to play P5, even though I got it day 1. Guess I'll play vanilla now and maybe get the ultimate bundle when discounted.

The DLC from the bundle is all included in Royal

Balfour

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017