• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Will play much later at a low price.

Any word if the English script for the old/original scenes is getting another pass this time around?

Kurumi

Oct 26, 2017
Another March release? Atlus please. My wallet will be suffering enough. 2020 is really going to be crazy.

Eros

Oct 27, 2017
Really wish it was this month or January. I'll buy it because I really want the steelbook, and play it winter 2020. Too much shit in this time frame and I already played the base version.

Ferdie

Jul 16, 2018
I'm super confused with this DLC situation. So what is free and what is paid?

I own vanilla P5 digitally on PS4 with zero DLC.

Knowing Atlus, you will have to pay for everything, lol.

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
And another March release, and it being so close to Nioh, Animal Crossing, Doom, and Cyberpunk means I'll definitely wait on it.

Deleted member 42105

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 13, 2018
I'm super confused with this DLC situation. So what is free and what is paid?

I own vanilla P5 digitally on PS4 with zero DLC.

Knowing Atlus, you will have to pay for everything, lol.

All of the original vanilla P5 DLC will be free for Royal players.

However Royal has a few pieces of new DLC that isn't in vanilla, coming that will cost money.

Wayoshi

Oct 27, 2017
this listing makes no sense

Persona 5 Royal DLC Bundles
Persona 5 Royal DLC Bundles will be available for purchase, separately:
  • Kasumi Costume Bundle – $14.99
  • Battle Bundle – $9.99
  • Persona Bundle – $9.99
  • DLC Bundle – $59.99

Why is the last bundle so much?

Herey

Unshakable Resolve
Jan 10, 2019
Not even finished P5 yet so I think I'll wait a bit. Hopefully Scramble has quick localisation, that looks to be a day 1.

pezzie

Oct 27, 2017
I am definitely buying this one again, but not day 1.

FF7R and Cyber Punk get priority.

Will hopefully be $30 by 6 month.

Tatsu91

Banned
Apr 7, 2019
Will you play another 70+ hours of this?

EK3pKX0UcAEEkCP.jpg
I'll be their day 1 but I bet between March and april I won't get to it till may

NegativeCero

Oct 28, 2017
I would have to read what's new because I actually finished P5 at over 100 hours. Do I want to invest another 100+ for new content. I already have less and less time as it is.

Richietto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
North Carolina
it's already done over 400k in Japan so its already most likely made up the cost as a rerelease game with some new content. So I think it can only profit from here. No one expects it to do Vanilla numbers
Sure they'll make a profit, but it's still looking like a bomb and a half releasing when it is. Just a straight bad idea all together.

Strat

Apr 8, 2018
Preordered that Phantom Thief editon because I'm a sucker fuck who likes to throw money away on my garbage.

Style hyped though

I just hope AC doesn't have a nice CE to go after, or it's gonna hurt.

Rae

Mar 7, 2019
I read that it added 10+ hr of extra content and I sold my PS4 :(

Waiting until PS5 then for $10.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Looking forward to this! I put 150 hours into the first game and I still felt the game was too short😅
At least with the last 1/3rd of the game it felt like I wasn't able to do as many social links, activities as I would have liked so a third semester should easily fix that! Pretty limited edition but doubt I'll be getting the game near launch as only have so much (not much) money and Animal crossing is my GOTY next year and I've been waiting years for the switch game.

Oct 25, 2017
If the old DLC is free I might as well get it and then just play the entire game using the SMT IV costume to get the best battle music...too bad it doesn't swap over the boss music.

Legacy

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A lot of gamers are going to need to get by with beans on toast to financially survive March, stacked

Viale

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Sure they'll make a profit, but it's still looking like a bomb and a half releasing when it is. Just a straight bad idea all together.

"Sure it'll make money, but it's a bad idea"

Uhh, why? Itll sell a good bit and easily get them some more mileage out of the existing models and engine while they do preproduction on p6. I doubt a whole lot of money went into this rerelease to begin with, so it's kind of a no brainers to get a bit more money out of the stuff already made before moving on.

DVCY201

Oct 25, 2017
I just want the steelbook... Hopefully, there's an edition for just that...

Oops, just saw there is

Richietto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
North Carolina
"Sure it'll make money, but it's a bad idea"

Uhh, why? Itll sell a good bit and easily get them some more mileage out of the existing models and engine while they do preproduction on p6. I doubt a whole lot of money went into this rerelease to begin with, so it's kind of a no brainers to get a bit more money out of the stuff already made before moving on.
It would sell better at a point in the year when FF7 and Cyberpunk, as well as AC, Doom, and Nioh aren't coming out. Its just a dumb idea to push a re-release in March of all months.