• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Aurc

Oct 28, 2017
49698261738_45635dd17f_o.png

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
Looking forward to playing this when it's released in the US. I have no clue what Persona is, but I figure this is a good enough time to jump into it.

OP
OP
Aurc

Aurc

Oct 28, 2017
The game is being released early in certain territories, which is why the OT has gone up early as well.

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Aww, you didn't pick my title.

Looking forward to playing the game again. Ordered it this afternoon but the Dutch webshops (bol.com in my case) still list the release/delivery date as March 31. It might even be delivered later because of the corona chaos. Guess I'll just have to wait and see.

At least this time I can post in the OT while playing. With the original my GAF account wasn't approved until two months after I completed the game. Plus I think you use the Share button now, at least until in-game december? I take so many screenshots of my games that the inability to do so with P5 put a small damper on my enjoyment of the game.

mudai

Oct 27, 2017
Dang, I thought they pushed the release date forward for everyone. Guess I will have to wait until next week since I pre-ordered it on PSN. Anyway, very much looking forward to the game. With RE3 releasing shortly afterwards and the FF7 remake a week later, I will only play it for a couple of days before getting back to it after the two named titles. I'm in no rush anyway, after all I already beat the original. Definitely can't wait to get invested into this world again, though.

a96.png

mfw I max Kawakami's route again~

Heh, I dated Kawakami in the original P5 as well. Will be hard not to pick her this time (hell, it was already hard picking her the first time because Takemi is probably the best, but I wanted to date someone who's also at school for additional scenes) but this time I might actually go for new girl Kasumi, depending on how much I like her character of course.

Yu Narukami

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 26, 2017
Don't tell me there's going to be another separate waifu thread like last time. 🤔

Alastor3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Help me choose between Persona 5 Royale (never played P5) and Final Fantasy 7....

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I'm not sure I wan't to start an extensively long game right now, so I'm putting this off. But I hope everyone who picks this up has a blast. The original release was a wonderful experience.

Help me choose between Persona 5 Royale (never played P5) and Final Fantasy 7....
We know for certain that at least one of them is great. Reviews haven't come in for FF7 yet.

Ultimadrago

Oct 25, 2017
I am ready to hang with my Phantom Thieves all over again!

I hope my Limited Edition actually comes in on launch day, AMAZON.

drewfonse

Oct 28, 2017
Really looking forward to picking this up. I gave up on P5 after 15 hrs for a few reasons, despite enjoying it. The complexity intimidated me.

Also, Amazon dropped the price of the steel book launch edition to $50, just FYi.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Got the LE pre-ordered via Best Buy & a 10% off birthday coupon. Just need to finish Yakuza 4 in time, then finish THIS in time for FF7.

Hearing all the DLC from the original game is included for free? Can't wait to try out all the costumes that I skipped due to being paid.

Easystride

Oct 27, 2017
I'm so tempted to get this game on launch even though I know I should wait. I'll definitely be getting it eventually though.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait for the game! I haven't played it since I beat it three years ago. It should be fun playing it again with new content and more QoL features. I just wish the new girl had been integrated as FemC instead. Oh well.

Sawyer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Good thing I have Animal Crossing to distract me from the fact that everyone got this game already and I am waiting on Tuesday for Amazon to deliver it.

Rirse

Jun 29, 2019
I did this game twice to get the platinum and I was going to pass on it for a while but with this virus, I just want a long term rpg to play and forget the pains of the world.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone know if these art cards are exclusive to Amazon, or do all first print copies have them? (First time I've seen it noted).

ET-6edbVAAEvM_K

twitter.com

Wario64 on Twitter

“Persona 5 Royal: Steelbook Launch Edition (PS4) is $49.94 on Amazon (includes collector's card by Shigenori Soejima) https://t.co/DuaxXCsGsC”

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
This is coming out at the best time. Great way to get lost and forget about all the troubles in the world for 100+ hours. Going to pre-order it tomorrow.

Lee Chaolan

Oct 25, 2017
Never played Persona 5 even though I have a new sealed copy.

Whoops.

Should I throw it in the river and just get this?

The Dark Soul

Jan 2, 2020
México
I'm sooo ready for this! Persona 5 became my GOAT the first time I played it and I'm ready to do everything again.

I have it pre-ordered on Amazon but it still doesn't show a delivery date and I'm worried :( Is it normal? I don't usually buy physical games but I really want that steelbook case haha.

(this is my first comment on Resetera btw haha)

Last edited:

drewfonse

Oct 28, 2017
I'm sooo ready for this! Persona 5 became my GOAT the first time I played it and I'm ready to do everything again.

I have it pre-ordered on Amazon but it still doesn't show a delivery date and I'm worried :( Is it normal? I don't usually buy physical games but I really want that steelbook case haha.

(this's my first comment on Resetera btw haha)

I think it's release date delivery with the 2 day option. At least it was for me 45 mins ago.

drewfonse

Oct 28, 2017
Amazed at the number of people who sunk over 100 hrs into P5, sometimes multiple times, and are ready to jump back in. That's impressive. I'm looking forward to an initial 100 hrs.