Persona 5 Royal |OT| Welcome Back! ♡ Master

Bonefish

Oct 28, 2017
I bet it get its first sale in a month or two. Can’t imagine this selling well. I’m on the fence myself. Really don’t like the fact that they couldn’t even be bothered to make this run in 60fps, as a game that was built for PS3 architecture.

60fps would be a good start.
This isn’t 60fps? It literally feels like it is from playing it so far.

WillJoe

Nov 14, 2018
This isn’t 60fps? It literally feels like it is from playing it so far.
it's 30fps. doesn't feel like 60fps to me at all. honestly, this is the kind of game where framerate doesn't matter much. the only time it'd really make any difference is when you're running around. for the vast majority of the game it's just artwork/text + character models standing doing very basic actions. 60fps isn't required.

60fps

Dec 18, 2017
it's 30fps. doesn't feel like 60fps to me at all. honestly, this is the kind of game where framerate doesn't matter much. the only time it'd really make any difference is when you're running around. for the vast majority of the game it's just artwork/text + character models standing doing very basic actions. 60fps isn't required.
The next time you scroll through Resetera on your phone try to acknowledge how smooth everything looks and feels. Browsing through this forum in 30fps would be one horrible experience, even though a high framerate isn’t really required.