• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island

Was able to verify this myself on the link in the twitter chain
unknown.png

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
Come on Sega, announce it at e3 with a same day drop on pc and Xbox like you did with p4g last year

Zalman

Oct 25, 2017
Persona could become a powerhouse if Atlus plays its cards right. As a fan of the series I've been annoyed by them needlessly limiting its potential. Hope this is real.

tophu

Oct 27, 2017
I might actually buy an Xbox for this if it's 60fps (and not coming to PC)

Lime Blockade

Aug 4, 2018
What a wild ride these past few months have been regarding the Persona on Xbox rumors. Hopefully it shadow drops during E3 like Nier Automata did so I can finally have an excuse to play the Royal version.

MegaXZero

One Winged Slayer
Jun 21, 2018
September was the classification date? How did no one notice this lol, especially after the rumors?

Oct 27, 2017
That's great! I'm hopeful we will get P4G on consoles too. And dare I say, P3 in some form.

that said, I'm hoping that all these game passes JRPGs lead to the next installments getting Xbox day 1

Brat-Sampson

Nov 16, 2017
Dammit, literally just played through this through April/May :p Not playing it again on PC...

Still, incredible game, more the merrier etc. Stupid sexy Game Pass.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
The fact that it's not on other platforms is baffling to me. It's so much money that Atlus just like... refuses to take. So here's hoping it's true. Kind of tired of seeing Atlus sit on games for so long and only push them to one platform. Hopefully this helps shift that.

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Juicy!

This is one I definitely don't feel the urge to double dip on as I ultimately felt a bit lukewarm on Strikers but still nice to see it become accessible to Xbox players.

edit: ok I realized I misread Strikers for Royal and Royal is a helluva good get, yes please and thank you, might pre-order after all lol

bunikerrim

Oct 3, 2019
For real, Persona 5 on PC/Xbox/Switch would be incredible for sales and would put Persona as one of the major gaming IPs from Japan, Atlus has the potential to become huge since even a port of a vita game managed to sold more than half a million units in weeks, very excited for everyone to play this masterpiece

arsene_P5

Prophet of Regret
Apr 17, 2020
You never seen it coming... Excited and hopefully in GP, too. One of the best RPG of all time.

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
yeah I'm sure people would want this on the switch too then...

lemonade

May 8, 2018
I have always wondered how these "traditional JRPG" would sell on Xbox. For example, what was DQ11's sales breakdown by platform?

I can see huge success for P5R on PC but have doubts on its actual potential success on Xbox beyond the hype among hardcore gaming forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.