• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Renfran

Alt Account
Banned
Aug 28, 2018

Phantom Thieves Edition (89.99)

49135194826_93fd0ae1f5_o.jpg

Launch Edition (59.99)

49134707573_c2e28753c3_o.jpg

Last edited:

Mary Celeste

Oct 25, 2017
yeah that SE looks great but next year is just too busy to justify getting this when I already sank over 100 hours into vanilla P5.

Odesu

Oct 26, 2017
Keep the mask but a seemingly hardcover art book and soundtrack for 20 (30?) bucks more is a pretty good deal.

Thiago

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Persona®5 Royal

Wear the mask. Reveal your truth. Prepare for an all-new RPG experience in Persona®5 Royal based in the universe of the award-winning series, Persona® Don the mask of Joker and join the Phantom Thieves of Hearts. Break free from the chains of modern society and stage grand heists to infiltrate...

Preorders are available.

OP
OP
Renfran

Renfran

Alt Account
Banned
Aug 28, 2018
Ahahahahaha fucking hilarious. that's what you get for a slow burn foolish build up

No, go look at the tweets. PlayStation was sent a calling card by the phantom thieves themselves to "leak" everything early before Atlus. They were involved with the marketing with Atlus. It's clever and cute.

skLaFarebear

Oct 25, 2017
Is it the whole soundtrack? Would be worth upgrading to that tier just for the whole Royal soundtrack alone. Some of my favorite Meguro work in a very very long time.

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
No, go look at the tweets. PlayStation was sent a calling card themselves to "leak" everything early before Atlus. They were involved with the marketing with Atlus. It's clever and cute.

Sure, all I know is from my perspective is that following Atlus on twitter or insta or wherever they are doing their marketing is pointless because someone else provides the updates I need for their games. So seems like failure in marketing for them.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sure, all I know is from my perspective is that following Atlus on twitter or insta or wherever they are doing their marketing is pointless because someone else provides the updates I need for their games. So seems like failure in marketing for them.
You're talking about the game aren't you?

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
You're talking about the game aren't you?
Yeah but I could be here with warm fuzzy feelings for Atlus and jazzed up for what they do and how they do things and building excitement. Instead I'm not engaged with them at all. They get a sale either way so I guess that's a win for them.

Oct 27, 2017
Confused by the wording regarding the free DLC for Persona 5. Is that going on now? Is that only at launch? And is that only for people who purchase the game digitally?

Zimmiwood

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
lmao at the dlc being free in the west while jp had to re-buy theirs....rip, sorry guys

Voke

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
hell yes for sure gonna have reach out to the truth as my main fight theme

daegan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Oct 27, 2017
Absolutely the worst possible date for me. Will pick it up later and it kills me.

noyram23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hope CE is available here or I might have to import again like my vanilla P5 CE

Just to clarify the vanilla P5 DLC will be available for free for all physical release buyers right? and not digital only?

Ranma

Oct 27, 2017
Milan, Italy
Phantom thieves edition pre ordered :)
will make a nice pair with the steal your hart edition of p5 vanilla ^^

Last edited:
Sep 7, 2018
As far as I can tel it doesn't Physical special you get the art book/soundtrack/mask digital you get the DLC.
True that. for $100 I want all the DLC too. I wonder if I could use that mask for cosplay?

I'm eager to see what the changes will be for this edition. The regular version has a ton of shit in it already. I finished my 2nd playthrough a lil bit ago and apparently I still missed stuff.

jeelybeans

Oct 25, 2017
I don't really find much use in artbooks/soundtracks/steelbooks so at this point it's if that mask is worth 30 bucks to me...