• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Zalman

Oct 25, 2017
Atlus please. It's an enhanced rerelease that's already out in Japan. Just say it.

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
I would absolutely love it if this comes out within the first quarter.

OR HELL JUST RELEASE IT IN DECEMBER !

Dabi3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
My Feb-May is booked. June please.

Earthed

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Sep 26, 2019
Can't wait, but I couldn't help laughing out loud when I read this. Specifically announcing this thing is such an Atlus thing to do.

Deleted member 9584

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Does Atlus even know how peak Atlus they are being? I really hope they're self aware with their nonsense.

Strat

Apr 8, 2018
The best part is they announce the date of an announcement of a date and then it'll literally just be that, and not even a surprisingly good one. It'll be like August of next year just to be extra Atlus.

TheMrPliskin

Oct 26, 2017
Normally the whole announcement of an announcement thing that Atlus does makes some small amount of sense. That doesn't really seem to apply here though.

Crashman

Oct 27, 2017
Misinterpreted the title. Thought that the release date was announced and that it would be out in 12 days.

Renfran

Alt Account
Banned
Aug 28, 2018
Apart from the release date. December 3rd is the 25th Anniversary of the PlayStation. Are they bringing over the limited edition PS4\PS4 Pro's over from Japan? Sony made these special Persona 5 PS4's for the launch of Royal in Japan.

Oct 27, 2017
Far more interested in Strikers since it's a sequel story wise.

i have to desire to replay P5 with all of its mid game bloat, just toaccess the new post game content. If they had it separate like the Answer, especially for players like me who already beat the game in 2017, then I'd buy it but no thanks. There's too much in 2020 I want to play to spend 80+ hours on it again.

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
January 2020 get hype

Eh, the port of Tokyo mirage sessions for switch is out January, I'm not sure atlus would want two major releases (uh, well, p5 is obviously significantly more major) in the same month, even if they are different platform exclusives. So I'd guess it is not scheduled for that month anyway. Plus that would be absurdly fast for atlus standards to get the English release out of anything.