• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
Is the new character the guy with the beard? It's hard to tell from the battle portrait

Papertoonz

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
looks like a buff based character which is pretty common in musou games, he sword even glows the same like other musou games

OP
OP
Gold Arsene

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Man the group is missing some serious merchandising profits.

Also, oh shit he's got a kid!

Deleted member 42105

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 13, 2018
Yep, it's written exact this.

yQ5KFui.png

Zalman

Oct 25, 2017
The demo is a big deal. I forgot how it works on PS4, but at least on Switch it's very easy to access the Japanese eShop and download it.

OP
OP
Gold Arsene

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This also means Zenkichi is the first playable character in a Persona game who's a parent.
The demo is a big deal. I forgot how it works on PS4, but at least on Switch it's very easy to access the Japanese eShop and download it.
How do you do that exactly because I'll jump on that.

Fukuzatsu

Oct 25, 2017
Finally, is not the mainline but we got a adult Persona user, since Persona 2 we don't have this. I hope in the next Persona game we get more adults in the main party.

Certainly has been a minute, ever since Persona 3 introduced the idea that adults make for bad Persona-users (if I recall correctly), which was continued up through maybe only Trinity Soul since P4 and P4 Arena had adult users, albeit only a handful, and most already had Persona previously.

Valkerion

Oct 29, 2017
I thought I'd be pumped for a persona musou but P5's length wore me out. Looks like this will be really story heavy too. Dunno if I'm in on this yet.

Potterson

Oct 28, 2017
It's silly it's coming to Switch but not Persona 5. Shieeeeet I bet I would finish P5 if I could go handheld with it :/

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
Wolf just like character from/for SoulsBorne.

But Valjean has cool design.

Her daughter's forehead got from her father too.