• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Nov 21, 2017
I searched but couldn't see a thread.

Amazon Japan exclusive

I fucking hate the stupid exclusive themes they did with vanilla Persona 5

Still mad that this one never came outside of Japan

There's also this theme which is a Rakuten Books pre-order bonus

I vastly prefer the song in this one. Feel like i would get pretty tired of hearing Take Over as a PS4 Theme.

Oh God I want all 3 of these why Atlus gotta keep making exclusive themes that have no chance of coming to the West.

Oct 27, 2017
Duuuuude

I've been rocking Ann's theme on my PS4 since the game's release (only theme I ever bought) but I really WANT this one.

SnowBird

Jan 26, 2019
I thought it was already confirmed for March but can't find that right now for some reason.

thanks buddy, do you know who confirmed it to have a march 2020 release? because i am saving up for a ps4pro at the moment and instead of playing the original p5, will wait for this enhanced version

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
thanks buddy, do you know who confirmed it to have a march 2020 release? because i am saving up for a ps4pro at the moment and instead of playing the original p5, will wait for this enhanced version
A Game Informer interview stated March 2020 but there's no telling if it was accurate or a miscommunication.