• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Cactuar

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
SICK! I thought it was just gonna be all up in Ann's face at first but I love how everyone gets their shine!

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
Looks nice but I really don't like white background themes that much save for the Mirror's Edge theme and the icons don't really match the color scheme. I'd take it for free though.

WrenchNinja

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I fucking hate the stupid exclusive themes they did with vanilla Persona 5

Still mad that this one never came outside of Japan

Violet1370

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
There's also this theme which is a Rakuten Books pre-order bonus

I vastly prefer the song in this one. Feel like i would get pretty tired of hearing Take Over as a PS4 Theme.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
These PS4 themes need some kind of music selection option. I hate that out of all the character themes we had for P5, only a few of them have Beneath The Mask. I'd rather not have a booming, high intensity track playing when browsing the menu.

Horohorohoro

Jan 28, 2019
I leave my PS4 on the menu so often that I wouldn't want a super loud energetic song playing, so most of these themes suck for that. That's why I've had the Makoto one since the game came out, because it plays Beneath the Mask, which is way less over the top and way more chill.

Zyrox

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Damn that's a nice looking theme. The song is a bit to energetic to be a menu theme, though. Should be Beneath the Mask. I know however that this is a Royal theme in particular so I get that they wanna promote Royal songs.

Danielsan

Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
Slightly off-topic. I just put on Beneath the Mask on Spotify and I noticed that the vocals were different from what I remember. Was the vocalist for the English OST always different from the Japanese OST and did I just play the Japanese original on youtube way too often, or did Atlus make a new version after the fact?

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
PS4 exclusive themes that disappear forever unless you got a specific version or pre-order is so crap, I imagine this one will fall the same fate.
There are SO MANY good themes that I'll never get.

So much respect for EA giving away the Mirrors Edge Catalyst theme after a thread on here, all devs should be doing this at most a year after release.

Yahabane

Alt Account
Banned
Sep 29, 2019
That's pretty cool, but damn it's Amazon Japan exclusive. Atlus, why do you act like this?

Danielsan

Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
Slightly off-topic. I just put on Beneath the Mask on Spotify and I noticed that the vocals were different from what I remember. Was the vocalist for the English OST always different from the Japanese OST and did I just play the Japanese original on youtube way too often, or did Atlus make a new version after the fact?
Answering my own question. Apparently it's just a really fucking good cover and Atlus don't have the official OST on Spotify. They should reach out to her and put this version in Persona 5: R.

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
The Persona themes are probably my favorite and I love this one, although the white text clashes with the white background a little too much maybe?

Right now I've been rocking the Persona 3 Dancing one, just because Time is a surprisingly fitting song IMO and it matches the blue PS4 aesthetic

wish the loop was better tho

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, exclusive!

Also, I'm disappointed there's no dynamic theme for P4 Dancing. For some reason they only made P3D and P5D.

Hogger

Nov 18, 2017
The Persona themes are probably my favorite and I love this one, although the white text clashes with the white background a little too much maybe?

Right now I've been rocking the Persona 3 Dancing one, just because Time is a surprisingly fitting song IMO and it matches the blue PS4 aesthetic

wish the loop was better tho

I'm with you man. Best theme.

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
i don't use themes but would use this.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
why the fuck are themes exclusive to anything. It doesn't make sense. Sell that shit to everyone to make $$$.

Sevyne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I hate when a theme has the game title displayed on it. Other than that it's fine though.

Sep 14, 2019
Persona themes in general are great. I have two from Persona 5 - the Ryuji one and the Prison one and I have both used extensively despite barely playing any of the game.

psynergyadept

Oct 26, 2017
DAYUM!! hopefully we get this as well! Might actually retire my FF VIIR Theme!!!

EDIT: oh damn Amazon Japan Exclusive....

I fucking hate the stupid exclusive themes they did with vanilla Persona 5

Still mad that this one never came outside of Japan

Fuck me I would buy this so hard!!!

we need more Dynamic theme threads like Genetrik!!! he was successful!!!