• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingpin Rogers

HILF
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This isn't really surprising at all. Persona has always been Playstation exclusive and as much as I would love a Switch version there was nothing to indicate it was actually gonna happen. No, Joker in Smash is not an indication.

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
what people should really focus on is that it's likey P5B and P5M will be announced in march as well as P5R/P5S and currently nobody has a clue wtf they are

ItsKipz

Oct 27, 2018
Let's stop talking about who leaked what right when and start talking about what we actually think P5R is. Assuming it's a Golden / FES version of Persona 5, what new content do we think they'll be adding?

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
No one is attacking you, just questioning how you are "100%" sure that it's not coming to the Switch despite Mythic's information being deemed credible by Admins.
This is what doesn't make sense to me, and correct me if I'm wrong here - You are speculating on the announcement, but are also 100% sure there won't be a Switch version? How does this make sense?
...Because I'm 100% sure? Again, I don't care about the insiders. And I'm speculating. And my speculation makes me 100% sure. That's it. Stop looking for a conspiracy.

Ethifury

Dec 4, 2017
Because it's pretty funny. You respond derisively towards speculation that goes against what you'd want to happen, even though it's labeled as speculation. But of course you'll support any speculation that will support what you want to happen.

Nah, that's not what they were saying, if anything, that's what YOU took from the post. All the user stated was that since "insiders" or people "in the know" on ERA gets stuff wrong, they were simply in disbelief that you aware of information about PS5R. IMO it makes since you didn't state "how" you know private information about the title. My guess is PS5R is some sort of spin-off, which is why it isn't coming to Switch, and the enhanced version is coming to PS4/Switch/(PC?). The other title in the running is probably a fighting game.

Vishmarx

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
P5R for now is officially only a website with a teaser saying that multiple projects will be announced in March. Atlus announced no game here, just an event.

Now of course P5R is actually a game, but officially from what we got nothing has been announced.

what do you think the big ps4 logo at the beginning signifies ?

Omar310

Oct 27, 2017
UK
This thread
hqdefault.jpg

Ishaan

Oct 27, 2017
He has already explained himself. You have a choice as well on how you behave.

Again, I'm not trying to be condescending, or saying I don't believe him. But he genuinely doesn't seem to understand why people are calling him out over his tweets / posts / leaks / whatever, which is honestly rather surprising.

Anyway, back on track with the actual topic, since the mods have requested we stick to the topic at hand.

Deleted member 8791

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Exactly, which is why I'm saying that them deciding to delay the Switch announcement at the last minute is bullshit.
In the end that was just one of many things that Mystic speculated on personally which I found to be fairly obvious. The important part is the leaked info.

In the end, we are supposed to drop insider speculation for now.

This thread makes me embarrassed to own a Switch lmao y'all are crazy

If you read this thread and feel any one fanbase is misbehaving you have some serious glasses on that hinder your judgement. It's pretty obviously awful from any direction.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Nah, that's not what they were saying, if anything, that's what YOU took from the post. All the user stated was that since "insiders" or people "in the know" on ERA gets stuff wrong, they were simply in disbelief that you aware of information about PS5R. IMO it makes since you didn't state "how" you know private information about the title. My guess is PS5R is some sort of spin-off, which is why it isn't coming to Switch, and the enhanced version is coming to PS4/Switch/(PC?). The other title in the running is probably a fighting game.
But I never said I "knew" anything.

ggdeku

Oct 26, 2017
I wonder if the people in this thread have ever seen a trailer for a multi platform game. Probably not lmao.

Why the fuck would they throw a switch bumper on this trailer when there is nothing to announce? Just spoil the announcement right there? That shit will obviously be annnounced when the actual reveal is. P5 is already on PS4 so the bumper makes sense and doesn't give anything away.

asd202

Enlightened
Oct 27, 2017
The way this will probably work out is:

• P5R is going to be a PS4 exclusive
  • P5S is going to be a Switch exclusive
  • They will be the same game labeled differently and the Switch version will have added features to support hardware functionality
That way technically everyone is right

Like what? Can't think of anything.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Kinda hope one of the announcements in March is a new persona fighting game. Don't think the last two ever got ports to modern systems. So it'd.be cool if we got a new fighter for current gen.

Also to y'all posters concise warring. Stop.

Deleted member 18944

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
...Because I'm 100% sure? Again, I don't care about the insiders. And I'm speculating. And my speculation makes me 100% sure. That's it. Stop looking for a conspiracy.

I'm not, I'm just trying to understand the logic behind people who despite being told information is verified as credible by multiple different sources that it is indeed wrong because, well, your speculation.

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
Lol we literally know nothing other than there are multiple Persona projects in the works (we knew this)like and PlayStation is involved somehow (this was obvious too)

We just didn't know what P5R itself was and to be honest we still don't know. It could just be theyre grouping all the projects together under that brand. I think it's safe to assume any upadated release will be making it's way to PlayStation though. So everyone worried about getting left in the cold after buying the original release can breathe easy.

I also think the fighting game is a given and that will definitely be on Switch so stop crying babies

Rabla

Nov 12, 2017
Australia
So you aren't an insider but you 100% know for a fact it's not coming to switch despite Admins and myself verifying the information he was posting?

Just to clear up something, assuming you can even say, what was the information you verified? The Switch version existing?

This post that keeps being brought up only actually says that Mystic being in a position to possibly know things was verified, but to not blindly trust everything he says.

Maybe it's just bad wording on that post but it sounds like none of his leaks were verified, just that he could believably know them. As mentioned earlier, nothing he leaked was anything actually unexpected and out of what is expected from ATLUS's Persona announcement cycles at this point. Lots of people could have and did predict everything that happened tonight happening.

Sorry if this comes off still too confrontational, I'm just trying to find any actual information in this mess of a platform war.

Wise

Oct 27, 2017
You know I just really want P5U to be announced with Guilty Gear graphics. Would be beautiful. I loved P4 Arena so much

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (1 Day): Personal attacks, platform warring.
Yes, it's definitely just the Switch fans going crazy in this thread. Absolutely. 100%. You nailed it.

What a hypocrite you are man. You're going on about how fanboyism is dumb and pathetic(which it is), when you're the biggest Switch fanboy/defender/shill on the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.