• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
E6JQ-FhWEAQVKEz

More at the link
personacentral.com

Persona 25th Anniversary Special Website Launched, 7 New Projects Teased - Persona Central

Atlus has announced the details for the 25th anniversary of the Persona series, which will begin in September 2021.

Among the announcements, seven different "Persona 25th Anniversary Projects" are set to be announced according to the special teaser website, starting in September 2021.

7 Protags and 7 Projects is a neat coincidence. Would imagine at least 1 or 2 of these have to be console ports of stuff like P4G.

Last edited:

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
Give us a definitive p3 with fes and portables content fused together already you cowards

Justice for femc

mugurumakensei

Elizabeth, I’m coming to join you!
Oct 25, 2017
Clearly 25 is a hint this is Persona 2 being remade in Persona 5 style

OP
OP
Jawmuncher

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
It's really cool seeing the Anniversary art have P1-5. Too often anniversary stuff will kinda ignore the earlier titles and it's so wack when they do.
Anniversaries are to celebrate EVERYTHING imo. Not just the newest thing.

old lady at 2 am is back

God, the situation I was in to watch that whole troll stream was something else.
Still one of my best forum memories being confused with everyone else lol.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
I'm guessing that Persona 5 Arena & Persona 6 will be two of them. Maybe a Persona 3 remake, but they'd need to change a lot of stuff like…
  • P3's blatant transphobia
  • The lack of platonic female social links
  • Recasting Junpei & Aigis' English voices
  • The addition of Kotone/FeMC (minus the creepy Ken shit)

overtoncanon

Mar 14, 2021
7 new projects or 7 projects that could involve ports? I am leaning towards the latter but who knows maybe 5 of these 7 are mobile games with P5A and P6 being the other two lol

Otakukidd

The cutest v-tuber
Oct 25, 2017
Persona 6's color going to be white? There are 6 colors in that logo and the colors being in order of the game they represent. White coming after red should mean persona 6

ventuno

Nov 11, 2019
I'm definitely expecting P6 out of this, it feels it's definitely time to look to the future. Would love to see P2 ports out of this too. While I feel that P3 and P4 have definitely had their moment in the sun, a port of P3P would be great.

I'd ideally love to see all of the Persona games get some love, with P2 and P1 getting the biggest boosts + P6.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not falling for this again! It'll be 7 nothing "projects" and at the end they'll show a mostly covered image for a game that won't release for 5 years

I'm on to your games, Atlus

ShaggsMagoo

Oct 28, 2017
"Among the announcements, seven different "Persona 25th Anniversary Projects" are set to be announced according to the special teaser website, starting in September 2021.

The last of the announcements/projects is set for an Autumn 2022 reveal."

Fuck me this is an announcement for multiple announcements, one of which is over a year away.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
7 new projects or 7 projects that could involve ports? I am leaning towards the latter but who knows maybe 5 of these 7 are mobile games with P5A and P6 being the other two lol

Let's be real: the 7 projects won't even all be games. There'll be an anime or a stage show or a manga.

And one of them will be a gacha game. Count on it.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Oh shit, is that white space a hint at a Persona 6 announcement? Can't wait to play that in like, six years.

In the meantime, gimme Persona 3 Remake and another Persona 5 spin-off with both the Royal and Strikers peeps. Thanks.

LostSkullKid

Nov 27, 2017
Persona 5 Arena please. Also, go back to the Persona 4 milking and give me P4 Strikers. Honestly, the main reason I even want P5 Arena is for older P4 characters in it.

Dragun

Oct 30, 2017
Gonna guess 2-3 Projects are actually for consoles.

The rest are somewhere between an anniversary concert, merchandise or a mobile collaboration.

Last edited:

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah like PlanetSmasher said these aren't all gonna be games (or even console games). Expecting one anime project and one mobile game at the very least.

awake4ages

Neo•Geo Saver
Oct 27, 2017
Please for the love of god Persona 5 Arena

I need to play as Queen in a fighting game

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Hopes, prayers and dreams

-PC port of P5R
-Console port of P4G
-PQ1 &2 remaster for consoles and PC
-P1, P2 collection and P3 complete for console and PC
-P4 Arena Ultimate for console and PC
-Persona 6 teaser

starfoxxxy

Gravity Is Hard
Banned
Mar 13, 2021
I loved persona 5 but after playing vanilla, Royal, and strikers I think I'm completely burnt out on it and it was the first game I played in the series

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, they revealed three new Persona protagonists at once?

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Wait could they be teasing Persona 6 already??? And wow they didn't forget about 1 and IS/EP.