• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Australia
Feel like people are still missing the important part from the site:

"We will be announcing various anniversary events such as 25th anniversary goods, various events, collaborations, and of course game information."

Not all of these seven projects will be games, obviously. They'll definitely count the annual concert that would've happened regardless as one of the seven.

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
E6JdeWPVoAIJ89m

E6JdeV1VoBQvuux

These merch are suppose to release mid-September 2021, so I guess we would know what they are by then.

Gay Bowser

Oct 30, 2017
Like I said in another thread…

I think Persona 3, 4, and 5 are basically going to finally come to everything. Hopefully they don't ignore Persona 1 and 2, too. (And, you know, fix some of the problematic content in many of the Persona games, too.)

I'm not expecting much other than ports and maybe an announcement of a P5A, with maybe a tease of P6 at the very end. Many of these announcements will be, like, merch and concerts and the like. It's nice to dream about a big-budget SMT if… remake and the like but I doubt that's in the cards.

NeoChaos

Oct 28, 2017
NorCal
- P4 Golden ports for console
- P5 Royal ports for PC + Switch + Xbox
- Anime series
- Mobile game of some kind
- Ultimax port to PC + current consoles
- Remake/port of P1, 2 and/or 3
- P6

koutoru

Oct 27, 2017
Full acknowledgement of P1 and P2 protagonists in the key visual gives me hope of them doing something with the older Persona games again.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
All I'm asking for is every single Persona title and spin off available on Game Pass immediately. Is that so much?

lol setting the bar quite high, huh

- P4 Golden ports for console
- P5 Royal ports for PC + Switch + Xbox
- Anime series
- Mobile game of some kind
- Ultimax port to PC + current consoles
- Remake/port of P1, 2 and/or 3
- P6

I would say maybe half will be games, and that's being generous. Expect a lot of things that won't matter outside of Japan like a concert tour or a stage play.

Mayjur

Feb 7, 2021
Knowing that this is Altus we're talking about, whatever ends up happening, they'll probably do the very, very bare minimum and call it a day. This is the game company that released P4 for the PS2 in 2008, almost two years into the PS3's life cycle.

Oct 27, 2017
Do want to remind everyone that "projects" at Atlus literally mean anything: manga, anime, stage shows, you name it.

I do think it'll be safe to assume that two of them will be games at least, and given the promo stuff, one of which will be Persona 6 getting announced.

Doooo wonder what the other game will be though. Given how busy Arc System Works is with, well, everything on their plate, I doubt it's Persona 5 Arena.

Given that it's Persona 3's 15th Anniversary, maybe a remake of it? A ton of areas were already remade for Persona 3 Dancing anyways.

SunKing

Oct 25, 2017
A P6 tease is definitely not outta the question. All you gotta do is recall back to 2013 - 5 years after Persona 4's release:

tumblr_mwrncnVzXN1rzfq4ao1_1280.png

And it has been 5 years since P5's (original 2016 in JPN) release. So, a teaser/announcement that it's being made is entirely possible.

On a personal level, I really just want P4G ported over to as many systems as possible because my crappy PC is crappy and I'd like to actually finally play it (I've only played the original 2008 game).

Eros

Oct 27, 2017
persona 6
port everything everywhere
definitive, not annoying persona 3 edition

Viale

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
It's obviously announcing persona 6 and its enhanced edition, everyone.

crazy hyped. Lez go

I don't believe they would announce P6 this early unless they see how well P5 did and fast tracked 6

I mean, it's been 5 years since 5 came out. It wouldn't be weird at all to have a tease/announcement for 6 imo. It's not coming out til 2023 at the earliest anyhow.

Oct 25, 2017
A P6 tease is definitely not outta the question. All you gotta do is recall back to 2013 - 5 years after Persona 4's release:

tumblr_mwrncnVzXN1rzfq4ao1_1280.png

And it has been 5 years since P5's (original 2016 in JPN) release. So, a teaser/announcement that it's being made is entirely possible.

On a personal level, I really just want P4G ported over to as many systems as possible because my crappy PC is crappy and I'd like to actually finally play it (I've only played the original 2008 game).

I remember staying up to watch this stream.

Zalman

Oct 25, 2017
That last one is probably P6. Seems like a good time to drop a teaser.

I'm mostly curious to see if they will finally expand the series to more platforms. Restricting it really doesn't make sense anymore.

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Feel like people are still missing the important part from the site:

"We will be announcing various anniversary events such as 25th anniversary goods, various events, collaborations, and of course game information."

Not all of these seven projects will be games, obviously. They'll definitely count the annual concert that would've happened regardless as one of the seven.

I think an anime is pat of this.... yay? :S

definitive, not annoying persona 3 edition

We'll never be this lucky.

Oct 28, 2017
If they're remaking Persona 3 please don't retcon the MC's fate it would literally defeat the whole purpose of the plot.

Also there's a non-zero chance that they're gonna announce P6 and P6: Fes/Golden/Royal. It's gonna happen just get it out of the way.

Deleted member 56266

Account closed at user request
Banned
Apr 25, 2019
Man that graphic makes it so blatantly obvious that green will be the main color for Persona 6. It's nowhere to be found lol

PinkCrayon

Oct 25, 2017
anime, mobile games, dancing games, more persona 4 ports and a persona 6 announcement for 2024 but doesn't release until 2026