• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
What is this chart? Considering it ignores the now-canon names for the P3 and P5 MCs, was the information gathered some time ago?

wiill64

Oct 30, 2017
What is this chart? Considering it ignores the now-canon names for the P3 and P5 MCs, was the information gathered some time ago?
I saw it on my twitter feed this morning. Basically it puts two characters against one another and you pick your favourite of the two and by the end it compiles a list of your favourite characters based on how you answer.
Regarding the MC names some people prefer Minato and Akira over Makoto and Ren and continue to use them.

Kivvi

Jun 25, 2018
I saw it on my twitter feed this morning. Basically it puts two characters against one another and you pick your favourite of the two and by the end it compiles a list of your favourite characters based on how you answer.
Regarding the MC names some people prefer Minato and Akira over Makoto and Ren and continue to use them.
Souji Seta for ever. And ever.
fight me

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Those Line stamps are pretty good.

07QsSbx.jpg

Non-Phantom Thief Haru actually exhibiting some personality.

HG3mHJK.jpg

Probably a source of jealousy for Morgana.

OwjV4Jm.jpg

The meme.

IsOBkDh.jpg

I guess that works.

MexM

One Winged Slayer
Nov 10, 2017
Those stamps are pretty cool!

It's funny because they did those based on Arcana, but for the actual Q2 Unison Attacks they grouped Makoto w Mitsuru and Haru w Yukiko based on personality I guess lol

Ultimadrago

Oct 25, 2017

Amakuni Futaba 1/7th (with Light-Up Base) finally released and came to my doorstep. I love her (to no surprise)! This will be my 2nd major Persona figure purchase, Alter Aigis 1/6th being the first. The light mode where the symbols pulse in a slow cycle is my favorite.

Last edited:

wiill64

Oct 30, 2017
Amakuni Futaba 1/7th (with Light-Up Base) finally released and came to my doorstep. I love her (to no surprise)! This will be my 2nd major Persona figure purchase, Alter Aigis 1/6th being the first. The light mode where the symbols pulse in a slow cycle is my favorite.
What a beautiful figure. I love the light mode!

Jeb

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Mar 14, 2018
My main interest in PQ2 is the soundtrack.
Wasn't impressed with Q1, but after watching Q2's intro I'm counting the seconds for the OST to be out in the wild.

MexM

One Winged Slayer
Nov 10, 2017
Here's the full pic for the stamps along with the announcement for a Puyo Puyo phone game collaboration including all the characters (pretty awesome!). Other stamps are dinosaur Yosuke (WHY) and a Yukari that would be cool for a pfp.

Also here are the cutscenes for each team's arrival to the movie world + fourth dungeon's introduction. Hearing each game's songs always gets me hyped up. As indicated P3's is incomplete,
pretty sure P3MC's scene of shooting himself from one of the first PVs is part of what's missing)
and P4's still makes me wish the characters used their glasses... Fourth dungeon is really creepy lol Anyone got any theories regarding Hikari?

Oct 25, 2017
I don't really feel like we've been given much on Hikari to speculate on, and especially little on Doe/Doo. Girl dealing with something in life and has been taken into the movie world to help deal with it?
She seems to have multiple faces in the dungeon 4 opening at least.
But would overlap a lot with Rei. If it was mainline SMT she would obviously be Lucifer in disguise.

Liklay a coincidence, since they're already in the game in another form, but I notice that Nagi is a shortened Izanagi (and is how Okami localised Izanagi).

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
"Roads/Paths" are the obvious theme in the game opening and the dungeon 4 OP.

With Hikari in various outfits, it could be about her conflict about where she wants to go in life. Considering the lyrics of "Road Less Taken" and the dungeon 3 theme, it could also be about conformism vs going going against the majority and taking her own path.

And that can tie into the labyrinthian dungeons too "finding your path through the dungeons." Similarly to the "Mazes of Life" in PQ1

Oct 25, 2017
"Roads/Paths" are the obvious theme in the game opening and the dungeon 4 OP.

With Hikari in various outfits, it could be about her conflict about where she wants to go in life. Considering the lyrics of "Road Less Taken" and the dungeon 3 theme, it could also be about conformism vs going going against the majority and taking her own path.

And that can tie into the labyrinthian dungeons too "finding your path through the dungeons." Similarly to the "Mazes of Life" in PQ1
Rather than retreading P5's 'conformity vs waking up, getting up, and getting out there' motif, one other way to interpret it would be addressing people who aren't sure with what to do with their lives. I may not be remembering things clearly, but Hikari sounds more lost than conflicted.

Oct 25, 2017
Rather than retreading P5's 'conformity vs waking up, getting up, and getting out there' motif, one other way to interpret it would be addressing people who aren't sure with what to do with their lives. I may not be remembering things clearly, but Hikari sounds more lost than conflicted.

The opening verse to Road Less Taken is basically saying "Your life is written into stone before it's even begun. Go out and take it back for yourself." The dungeon 4 opening could suggest being unsure of where to go instead, so I can see the "lost" in that.

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK
In P3FES are the cross and pentagon Persona fuses important? I've had them as options for a while but never had anywhere close to the right personas to fuse them

wiill64

Oct 30, 2017
In P3FES are the cross and pentagon Persona fuses important? I've had them as options for a while but never had anywhere close to the right personas to fuse them
They're not necessary to beat the game but they are some of the more interesting personas imo. Some of them are locked behind max social links as well.

wiill64

Oct 30, 2017

Willin

Oct 28, 2017
So with the third Persona concert announced for 2019 what's the possibility of a big announcement?