• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
proxy2pq4b.jpg

Banner courtesy of ClearMetal

Welcome to the Persona Community Thread! This thread is for the discussion of all things related to the Persona franchise and it's internal developer P-Studio!

Thread Rules
  • As a general rule of thumb, all major spoilers should be marked. If you're uncertain what constitutes as a major spoiler, please err on the side of caution: mark it first, and then ask.
  • Spoilers should be tagged properly when discussing them. Mark which game you're describing, and what part of the game you're describing, and do not lead into a partial spoiler with the spoiler tag. For example:
a robot
Not acceptable.
She's apparently a robot
Acceptable.
  • For newly released games (this includes Persona 5 Royal and Persona 5 Strikers), all material released in official media is fair game, but anything not officially released by Atlus should be spoiler tagged.
  • Please try to keep so called "Waifu Wars" to a minimum. Heartfelt discussions about your favorite character are fine, pointless drive by spam is not.
  • Beyond that, standard Era rules apply. Keep it cool, be nice to people, be respectful, don't be a jerk, and try to stay on topic. Positive thinking!

Extended Community

We have a discord channel and IRC channel set up for the discussion of all things related Persona and our community.

If you wish to join the Discord, please quote this post to see the link.
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
If you wish to join the IRC server, you may connect at irc.globalgamers.net, port 6667, and join channel #personaGAF. Alternatively, you may use the web chat found here: https://webchat.globalgamers.net/

We recommend you use a proper IRC client if you join the IRC server. On Windows, HexChat or Quassel IRC are popular choices. On Android, AndChat and AndroIRC are free and pretty nice. For other suggestions, feel free to ask.

Should you chose to join either the IRC or the Discord, be respectful of all their rules, and their staff.

Community Projects

persona-central-logo-fhk87.png

Persona Central is a news site related to all things Persona and Atlus, run by FluxWaveZ and often assisted by many members of the Persona community. It's a fantastic place to keep up to date on the latest stories.

slinkfm-website-banneo0k24.jpg

SLinkFM was an RPG-focused podcast run by a handful of former and current members of our community. Originally focused on Persona, before moving out onto RPGs in general, they've interviewed many voice actors from the franchise, including Karen Strassman (The voice of Aigis and Nanako) and Erin Fitzgerald (The voice of Chie.)

Last edited:

Lynx_7

Oct 25, 2017
I am thou, thou art I... Thou hast acquired a new vow.

It shall become the wings of rebellion that breaketh thy chains of captivity.

With the birth of the ResetEra Persona, I have obtained the winds of blessing that shall lead to freedom and new power...

OP
OP
Android Sophia

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
As an aside, if anyone wants to make us a nicer banner or something, feel free. I have no art skills.

Lemme know if the OT needs anything else.

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I have a name for people who don't like Chie. It's "People who are Wrong."

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
As an aside, if anyone wants to make us a nicer banner or something, feel free. I have no art skills.

Lemme know if the OT needs anything else.
I'm interested. Made one real quick, this is what I came up with so far:

kqdIULT.jpg

It could definitely be improved further. The solid black background irks me somewhat, but not sure what to do with it yet. Maybe I could give it a Velvet Room look...

Deleted member 3196

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hi PersonaEra! I didn't post on the PGAF thread for a long time, but I think it's time to return. I didn't even discuss Persona 5 with any of you guys!

Carroway

Oct 25, 2017
I'm interested. Made one real quick, this is what I came up with so far:

kqdIULT.jpg

It could definitely be improved further. The solid black background irks me somewhat, but not sure what to do with it yet. Maybe I could give it a Velvet Room look...
It's nice and simple. A quick fix could be to add some transparency to the black or maybe replace it with a greyer tone and add a sneaky Atlus logo somewhere.

Oct 25, 2017
Woo never mind, won't be needing a community invite for the discord after all, finally got my code :)
How's everyone doin?

Kanzeon

Oct 25, 2017
Sup PersonaEra? Didn't really post here before, but excited to talk Persona with you guys.

PK Gaming

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Looking forward to dunking on a new generation of Ryuji/Yukiko/(insert good character here) haters.