• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Vareon

Oct 25, 2017
Only Atlus is brave enough to release a 3DS game in June 2019.

But hell yea! Been waiting for this.

Deleted member 36622

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 21, 2017
Atlus, what are you doing?

The game is great but the time is over for 3DS titles and you have put nothing on Switch meanwhile.

It's almost like they don't want to sell.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
FINALLY

Based Atlus comes through for us once again. I can't wait for this.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
I'm curious on if they'll recast Rise or P3's FeMC, even though Laura Bailey returned as Rise for everything except P4D. I'm not too worried about Makoto Yuki or Yosuke, especially since I recall Yuri Lowenthal reprising both roles recently.

EDIT: Oh.....it's not dubbed.......dammit.

Last edited:

LostSkullKid

Nov 27, 2017
The hell? No dub?
That said, playing the new Dancing games has made me rewlly crave something new with the P4 crew.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Cool, picking it up.

Been listening to the OST in the meantime.

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
Good, will get a copy eventually.
But there are way to many Etrian games to keep up with. Those are lenghty, grindy games and I can only play a certain amount of those. I am still working on the remake of the first game, lol.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Atlus, what are you doing?

The game is great but the time is over for 3DS titles and you have put nothing on Switch meanwhile.

It's almost like they don't want to sell.
They announced SMT5 for Switch at the same time that the system was announced. This is only on 3DS because its building off Q1, and the EO gameplay kinda needs 2 screens to work.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
I was hoping for them to change the title. New Cinema Labrynth makes no sense.

StereoVSN

Nov 1, 2017
Eastern US
I would love to know how many copies they will sell for a 3DS title in 2019. Should be quite interesting. Might pick it up once it hits $20ish price point just out of a curiousity.

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
Get in on the first shipment cause it's all it's gonna get.
It will probably be available for years though don't worry

Kivvi

Jun 25, 2018
Anybody played the Japanese version yet? How is the game? Better than the first one? Will buy anyway,but I'd love to hear some opinions.

boris_

Mar 19, 2018
I would love to know how many copies they will sell for a 3DS title in 2019. Should be quite interesting. Might pick it up once it hits $20ish price point just out of a curiousity.

Considering this will probably get a rather limited release you might want to pick this up while it's available for 40

Last edited:

KarmaCow

Oct 25, 2017
3ds exclusive?

Yes the world craves more 240p games on 3ds in 2018

These games sell about ~20k to a niche audience and is designed around the dual screens. Atlus, much less Atlus USA is not going to fundamentally rework the game, not to mention remaster the assets of a 3DS for a Switch port.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
As much as no english dub annoys the fuck out of me, I'm still quite looking forward to this.

Persona Q is a real gem every Persona 3 & 4 should give a shot, I was hesitant to play it for a long time, regret not doing so for so long now.

Lord Vatek

Avenger
Jan 18, 2018
Yeah a dub would have been the only thing to get me to buy it. I don't need to see all the fawning over Akechi without it.

Oct 27, 2017
Are they seriously not dubbing it?

Please tell me you can mute the voice acting. I have zero interest in hearing the Japanese voice actors.

Hobbun

Oct 27, 2017
The hell? No dub?
That said, playing the new Dancing games has made me rewlly crave something new with the P4 crew.
Wait, was it confirmed with no dub?

EO is one thing, but Persona? Shouldn't matter if its 3DS. I dont see anything on no dub on announcement, please don't tell me this is true.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Wait, why are people saying no dub? Neither the article or the trailer say anything about that.

Aeana

Oct 25, 2017
Good idea to release a fan disk game for a series focused heavily on characters and not include the voices people are familiar with.

Youabra

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Spain
Wait, are people saying this game won't have dub because SMT Strange Journey didn't have it or what?