• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
74Ky8s6.png

L8FIjxY.png

0zOqsws.png

VGyv9bd.png

QFH7VQ5.png

qAK7VHh.png

FJqcQ6z.png

QaMUmkE.png

BqBrsET.png

uNCxMik.png

fhC5uiy.png

1dwxWbg.png

vZTTXgH.png

PCKjDOP.png

Lyn.jpg
kawamura.jpg
lotus.jpg
hirata.jpg

g8YXYcw.png

meguro.jpg

h2pHvz2.png

ishioka.jpg
uetake.jpg
kazoo.jpg
kasuga.jpg
katayama.jpg
tsukasa.jpg
smile.jpg
noto.jpg

miyazaki.jpg
You.jpg
Yu_jully.jpg

oWtbei6.png

djwaka.jpg

rg4kJm2.png

hamaguchi.jpg
kuroda.jpg
sato.jpg
kobayashi.jpg

ando.jpg
harada.jpg
masa.jpg
baba.jpg

miz.jpg

yu5G5Cm.png

Last edited:

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
You know one of the best parts about this concert with new games being announced is NEW MEGURO MUSIC. Excited to finally see Royal and S.

mudai

Oct 27, 2017
Awesome OT! Probably won't be able to watch both days live, but I'm very much looking forward to someone uploading the concerts to YouTube so that I can download them later. Oh, and of course I'm looking forward to the announcements too.

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Awesome OT! Probably won't be able to watch both days live, but I'm very much looking forward to someone uploading the concerts to YouTube so that I can download them later. Oh, and of course I'm looking forward to the announcements too.
Cheers! Yeah, I'm super hyped for the music too. Watching this live is gonna be dope.

TheMrPliskin

Oct 26, 2017
Great OT! The concert reveals are always a lot fun, the one for the first P5 gameplay was really entertaining not only because we finally got to see the game with a great trailer but also because the reactions were great.

Hopefully the reveals for PR5/P5S are as well done as that P5 trailer was.

Herb Alpert

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Paris, France
This never ending announcements of announcements managed to kill any interest I had in this.
I hope people will get what they expect, personnally I won't watch it.

LordGorchnik

Oct 30, 2017
Anyone have bingo cards ready?

I am going to laugh if Persona 5 Switch is not the updated Royal edition that PS4 gets.

Imitatio

Feb 19, 2018
Cannot wait for it to be over and everyone calming down about P5S.

Nah, we'll still be hoping, right?

Violet1370

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
So so excited! Looking forward to the music just as much as the announcements, also looking forward to the meltdowns when P5S is not what people expect it to be.

Dragon1893

Oct 25, 2017
These shows get me almost as hyped as a new game, I have all the blu-rays from the previous shows sitting on my shelf, they are so entertaining to watch. Shihoko Hirata is life.

RyougaSaotome

Oct 25, 2017
In it for the concert. Anything else is just bonus. Also shout outs to the Persona dancers. They were fucking radical at the last concert.

Zen Hero

Oct 25, 2017
I'm going into this thinking P5 Switch isn't happening.

Still excited to see what this is though. I really hope P5R is a standalone game rather than an expanded rerelease. I would love to play a new story in the P5 universe but there's no way I'm going to play through the entirety of P5 again.

Simon-chan

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
I think both P5R and P5S will be unveiled at the end of each concert (and not in the middle like the dancing games or PQ).
Whatever the case, I'll be there. Hype!

Great OP, btw

Last edited:

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
They just up and streaming the whole concert now (am I out of date)?

Not making bank on blu ray sales anymore?

Systolique

Oct 26, 2017
So it's possible to watch the entire liveshow without a premium niconico account? Is it a 30min delay or is it that non-premium are missing the first 30minutes of the show?
I remember last one being very hard to watch live or VOD

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Even if you trust the P5 Switch rumor it probably won't be here since the Best Buy leak indicated that it'd be Nintendo published

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
So I imagine there's no other way to watch this with like subtitles? Lol
If P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017 is anything to go by, no, unfortunately :(

So it's possible to watch the entire liveshow without a premium niconico account? Is it a 30min delay or is it that non-premium are missing the first 30minutes of the show?
If you don't have a premium NicoNico account, you'll be forced to miss the first 30 mins of the concert as it is only available to those with a premium account. You can watch the rest after though.

Basically it starts at 19:00 JST for those with a premium account, and after 19:30 JST, anyone is allowed to tune in and watch.

Also watching this live should be better considering it's being streamed by the official Persona Twitter too. NicoNico quality sucks.

Jeb

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Mar 14, 2018
Booooooo.
Wont be able to watch either announcements.
Boooooooooooooooo

Systolique

Oct 26, 2017
If P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017 is anything to go by, no, unfortunately :(

If you don't have a premium NicoNico account, you'll be forced to miss the first 30 mins of the concert as it is only available to those with a premium account. You can watch the rest after though.

Basically it starts at 19:00 JST for those with a premium account, and after 19:30 JST, anyone is allowed to tune in and watch.

Also watching this live should be better considering it's being streamed by the official Persona Twitter too. NicoNico quality sucks.

Thanks, is the official Persona account @AtlusUSA?
Googling "Persona Twitter" or "Persona Official Twitter" shows fan-made ones

StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
Technically yes, but unless things have changed since the last time I tried to stream something you get booted off the stream so often without a premium account that it's not even worth trying.