• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
Don't really care that much about the announcements, but their concerts are always incredible, watched them sooo many times.

I wish they released the blu-ray versions digitally on PSN/Live/Steam/eShop or something like that, it would make it so much easier for me to get them.

Jeb

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Mar 14, 2018
If one of them is a rerelease, who here expects them to sell the original's DLC seperate?

That would be so Atlus.

silva1991

Oct 26, 2017
If Royal is the equivalent of Golden, I expect it to release this year only in Japan and WW next year. The wait is gonna be just as painful as for the original.

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
If Royal is the equivalent of Golden, I expect it to release this year only in Japan and WW next year. The wait is gonna be just as painful as for the original.
Yup. That's what I'm thinking too.

Would be cool if we got a localization announcement + release date at E3 just like the Dancing games.

Son of Sparda

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
I expect to get a localization announcement right away, just like we got for Catherine Full Body. Not expecting WW release tho. This year for Japan and early next year WW sounds about right to me as well.

Masterspeed

Oct 25, 2017
England
So, I guess I'm the only one here who's up for the music more than the announcements?

I spent so much time watching the live concerts on Persona 4: Golden.

Omar310

Oct 27, 2017
UK
What's the over/under on a persona fighting game? Maybe the S in P5S stands for stadium or some shit 🤔

Inb4 it stands for stage as in stage play smh

aspiegamer

Oct 27, 2017
ZzzzzzZzzzZzz...
So... just a heads-up to people who might not be used to Atlus' bullshit, but 99% of Persona news/reveals end up being total troll jobs and leave everyone dramatically disappointed. Doesn't matter how seemingly interesting or important it might be claimed to be ahead of time. 99% troll jobs.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
So... just a heads-up to people who might not be used to Atlus' bullshit, but 99% of Persona news/reveals end up being total troll jobs and leave everyone dramatically disappointed. Doesn't matter how seemingly interesting or important it might be claimed to be ahead of time. 99% troll jobs.
This isn't true. What are your examples? Everytime they've had news reveals through the concerts, people have been excited and the venue's been filled with enthusiastic screams, replicated through reactions online. The November 24, 2013 stream was full of trolling, which everyone ended up enjoying in the end after the payoff.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017

Anyone whose paid attention to these announcements could have told you that this was the actual moment you were waiting for. And most of those "troll streams" did end up giving us what we wanted. Just at the end of a lot of build up.

Oct 25, 2017
Build up here will be a couple of fun concerts, so they'll be entertaining in their own right.

Disappointed I won't be able to watch live.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait for new teasers about their teasers!
Anyway, I'm kinda jelly about the people who get to go to this, haha.

Dymaxion

Sep 19, 2018
Looking forward to finding out what P5R exactly is. I bet the music performances will be fun too. Will it be worth waking up early on Wednesday for? I'm not sure.

Sumio Mondo

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Obligatory:

i6oB8Zj.jpg

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
For P5R it will at least be the third time they have some it. Honestly all I want to know about P5R is whether this is a enhanced edition or SMT IV Apocalypse-esque sequel. P5S I just want to know what it is period. I don't expect a ton of info on either game though

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is literally not true.

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Best Buy leak tho.

There's no reason to assume Wario64 would be wrong on that front.
Schrier doubts the legitimacy of that, and he's usually right. Plus the "A Link to the Past" bit of that made little to no sense, and I think that leak was kind of fishy. I do believe the fact that it was in BB's database at some point, but I think it was an employee bullshitting.

Don't get your hopes up.

janoGX

Banned
Nov 29, 2017
Chile
Also if you want to prepare for this year, the entire 2017 concert is on youtube, just search it.

Epic set, epic lives, some of the best renditions of Nevermore, Kimi no Kioku, To The Stars and Us, Mass Destruction, and others.

StarStorm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ready for the salt, trolling and more like an announcement of another announcement. My expectations are really low.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
Ready for the salt, trolling and more like an announcement of another announcement. My expectations are really low.

we are at least going to know what P5R is and most likely P5S. The amount of pessimism is weird considering this was the event where we were obviously going to get the big announcements.

GSR

Oct 25, 2017
Wish I could watch it live but it's in the middle of the night for me and I have work in the morning. =(

Will catch the timeshift tho.

Becks'

Dec 7, 2017
Canada
Persona 5 Switch probably not happening but Persona 5 on PC though, Sega has been cozy with PC recently.

Oct 25, 2017
A bit too early in the morning for me to catch live, but looking forward to the VOD afterwards.

Hopefully the announcements are cool too.

Oct 25, 2017
Can we get the full size Key Plus Words this year? Please. :(

It was cool to get the shorter, original Deep Breath Deep Breath, though. It was great.

Deleted member 48434

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 8, 2018
Sydney
I ain't care about any console wars or port begging. I have both and I don't even use my switch in handheld mode.
I just want royal-chan to be a FeMC.

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
excited to finally find out what P5R and P5S are about, Atlus and there teasing can be quite alot

these timers are off, it's 1 day and 5 hours for the first timer and 2 days and 5 hours for the second one
Those timers are off
I think these time are about 10 hours too early? Or is there a pre-streaming thing?
Haha, cheers. I forgot to use AM instead of PM on the countdown which is why they were messed up. Fixed it now!

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
The concerts are generally solid when it comes to news. It's the livestreams that are dicey.