• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

enkaisu

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Pittsburgh
uiGSFk3.jpg

He's a lovable, great looking dude with a handsome face and nice hair, but then...

DmqoJqjXoAAtgmz.jpg:large

Just look at that chiseled body. It's a thing of beauty. Thank you, Insomniac, for this gift.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Honestly, that is a really low poly body, the suit texture is godlike, the body needs some work.

Spider-Man 2 tho

Oct 27, 2017
MJ is super cute too. They're a nice couple. I've even seen some creepy dipshit complaining that she's not sexy enough.

Nov 3, 2017
Honestly his face is weird

Him, MJ, Norman, Aunt May and a fair amount of others have this weird roundness to them (and their eyes look a little weird)

but it also beats having intentionally super attractive/ugly characters only so I kinda dig it?

Ardiloso

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Brazil
This body modeling is incredibly half baked. They put all their efforts on the suits, looks like.
Also, this is a skinny guy, not a hunk.
Edit: those flamingo legs. :lol:

Vamphuntr

Oct 25, 2017
If the main character was a woman and OP would be talking about breast size I wonder what the replies would be...

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Discussion about Peter Parker's attractiveness or lack thereof can be had in the actual Spider-Man thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.