• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
*SEE THREADMARKS*

Just heard news of the devastating reports from New Zealand Christchurch. I feel absolutely sickened having my name uttered by this person. My heart and thoughts go out to the victims, families and everyone affected by this tragedy.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12213056

For those unaware, the shooter posted on 8chan before the shooting began. He livestreamed the shooting, and right before opening fire he encouraged viewers to subscribe to PewDiePie's channel.

Do not post links to the stream.

Vox article -
YouTube's most popular user amplified anti-Semitic rhetoric. Again.
PewDiePie has 76 million followers — and a history of flirting with alt-right culture. The potential consequences are grave.

https://www.vox.com/2018/12/13/1813...-links-to-white-supremacist-alt-right-redpill

YouTube's most popular user is once again facing backlash — this time for promoting a highly anti-Semitic channel by recommending a video featuring a racial slur and a white supremacist conspiracy.

With 76 million subscribers, gaming vlogger PewDiePie, a.k.a. Felix Kjellberg, is the most popular individual on YouTube. In a since-edited video posted on December 9, he recommended several YouTube channels he said he'd been enjoying recently. One of those channels is called "E;R," and PewDiePie lauded its "great video essays," including "one on [the Netflix movie] Death Note which I really enjoyed." He also linked to the channel in his video description. (The recommendation has since been edited out of the video.)

Last edited:

Deleted member 39587

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 6, 2018
The CHUDS are already trying to make an incredibly conflated point in their favor (I guess). It's fucking stupid ofc:
MOD EDIT: Do not post links/images of the manifesto

Last edited by a moderator:

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Maybe don't invite people like Ben Shapiro onto your channel for a fun meme time, as a start.

Silentbomber

Oct 27, 2017
Does PewDiePie promote people to go on mass shootings or something ? I have never payed much attention to him.

AYF 001

Oct 28, 2017
Maybe if he had listened to people telling him these were the people he was enabling with his "heated gaming moments" and "just jokes", he wouldn't have to worry about that. Chances of him actually doing anything different to correct his mistakes? Pretty low I'd say.

Luis Pereira

Banned
Mar 26, 2018
User banned (permanent): trolling, previous severe infractions, junior account
The terrorist manifesto clearly said that he wanted to mobilize the left against certain groups and people to create more division in society and backlash.

RNA, Candence Owens and Pewdiepie.

Going after Pewdiepie now is doing exactly what the terrorist wanted .

Xumbrega

Oct 25, 2017
Brasil
I know I'm being naive but hopefully, this idiot starts to stop with this bullshit rhetoric with "everything is a joke"

fuck him

Silky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Georgia
He will learn nothing from his encounter, he is wealthy and loved by children who don't know better and despicable adults grateful that he used his platform to promote their virtriolic bullshit

Nothing will change, just a tweet that's equivalent to the 'thoughts and prayers' bullshit

Papaya

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
California
PewDiePie never worked hard to distance himself from these people. They look up to him cause he never made a serious effort to remove them from his fan base. He probably doesn't care, and thinks that the "PC SJWs" are a bigger threat.

Feb 9, 2019
Gacha Hell
No lies detected. I'm sure he lost his lunch when he heard his name.

Just not for the reasons one would expect. "Oooh this is gonna hurt my subs."

Fuck's sake son at least pretend to distance yourself from what the guy stands for, not from the bad publicity. Still wouldn't be sincere but at least you would've tried.

OP
OP
Sinder

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
The terrorist manifesto clearly said that he wanted to mobilize the left against certain groups and people to create more division in society and backlash.

You want to call it a false flag, don't you? Go ahead.

Dark_Castle

Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

Zaied

Oct 27, 2017
Interesting that he feels sickened having his named uttered by a terrorist, but didn't feel sickened when he shouted a racial slur during a stream, or willingly promoted a Nazi channel.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
I truly feel pewdiepie should just do the right thing and go away from the spot light forever. It's the right thing to do. Guy made enough money to do so as well.

Oct 25, 2017

You defended PDP when he promoted that nazi channel, congratulated him when he gave his transparently uncaring dismissal video, and then defended Ben Shapiro.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/pe...-rid-of-jews-more.86342/page-14#post-15890702

fuck off

Asbsand

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Denmark
Let that be an actual lesson he understands. Your voice has a huge influence when you have millions of followers. He's been denying that responsibility for too long.

Silky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Georgia

You weirdoes make this shit way too easy to spot out your asswiping

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
This is not sincere. He only says stuff like this when there's real blowback. Otherwise he's fine with his demon army worshiping him and acting abhorrent in his name because "lolz".

Sagadego17

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

you're no better then pewdiepie for that get lost burner troll

Oct 27, 2017
Pewdiepie supports and reproduces Nazi iconography and messages and then says he's sickened by mass shootings made in his name. Sure, we all know the real score. It's all fun and games until it effects your bottom line.

Avis

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This is the first thing you see when you scroll down from that tweet.

Edit: Removed, It was a tweet from a twitter bot telling you to subscribe to pewdiepie.

Welcome to Black Mirror everybody.

Said it in the other thread, but there better be a reckoning after this.

Last edited:

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
just going to keep on posting this

qpiejauiekjq.jpg

remorse is not something i associate with this man

Deleted member 8861

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
You'd think he'd take this as a lesson with regards to the sort of fanbase he's been cultivating. But no, he's just going to say "it's one random guy who doesn't relate to the people and communities I associate myself with at all", people will say "b-b-buh saying things are bad is exactly what the terrorist wanted!", and the circle of shit that surrounds this man and the people who look up to him will go on spinning because Western society probably deserves a generation this terrible

Deleted member 8001

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

I think you are reading this wrong. He worded this in a way that only benefits the right.

He's saying shooting up muslims will cause people to discuss the second amendment more and then left will use this to put pressure on the right.

It really sounds like he's trying to feed propaganda against the left.