• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Psamtik

Oct 27, 2017
No shit he's into these things. You can always tell someone's either an alt righter or a white supporter when they can't even flat out say that nazi are wrong and will always be wrong, they'll always go into "both sides" mode. It's not hard to be against nazis.

Yeah - they're never subtle, because they don't need to be. We've spent the last decade dismissing it as irony or "just trolling" when people come right out and tell you that they're white supremacists or full-blown Nazis, so what's to hide? It's the internet, right? Nothing's ever serious on the internet, right? It's all a big joke, right?

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
Way too late Pewd, you made the bed, now lay in it.
Until Google and YouTube do something about him and deplatform him, they'll be no consequences to making his bed. Google is complicit in not stepping in and doing something about him. Like how many more angry racist white boy terrorist attacks where they mention PewDiePie or racist hate filled sites that worship him will there have to be before Google just gets rid of him? Currently, my pessimistic ass thinks none because Google is happy to pass responsibility to others and only cares that he has subs rather than human lives

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
binovkw6a8m21.png

Can we stop being charitable to PDP already?

Never forget the Ben Shapiro superfan that carried out the Quebec mosque shooting.

Trickster

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man of fucking course boogie is like "let me interject myself into this highly charged situation with a complete shit of a tweet", of course he is

GhostTrick

Oct 25, 2017
What was that video about? I've never cared to learn about her

The "Great Replacement" or "Grand Remplacement" is a french theory by a french hack/"""writer"""/asshole called Renaud Camus, which is about how the European Elites are plotting through immigration and birthrate to replace progressively the white population of France and Europe with arabs and blacks.

Arkanim94

Oct 27, 2017
The "Great Replacement" or "Grand Remplacement" is a french theory by a french hack/"""writer"""/asshole called Renaud Camus, which is about how the European Elites are plotting through immigration and birthrate to replace progressively the white population of France and Europe with arabs and blacks.
the white european elite.
cause reasons.

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
Man of fucking course boogie is like "let me interject myself into this highly charged situation with a complete shit of a tweet", of course he is

Dude is literally the cartoon sniveling sidekick bootlicker to the main badguy in every B rated action movie. At least the defenders are like just make this about the tragedy, he's like the PDP issue IS the tragedy, lol

Red Arremer

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Stefan Molyneux, the man who thinks Frozen is propagating radical feminist talking points, and thinks that the genocide against the Native Americans was just made up.
But PDP definitely is not rightwing, guys. He's completely innocent.

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Fuck, why did i even bother checking Boogies tweets after seeing that one.

So before he even posted that bullshit, his first response was:

Then he posted this in response to someone calling him out for not mentioning the victims:

Obviously feeling the pressure for the hate he was getting he then posted:

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck, why did i even bother checking Boogies tweets after seeing that one.

So before he even posted that bullshit, his first response was:

Then he posted this in response to someone calling him out for not mentioning the victims:

Obviously feeling the pressure for the hate he was getting he then posted:

That's Boogie alright.
The bitch is back peddling so hard right now.
It won't do much though, there are responses to that video, the footage is out there.
Deleting it won't do anything.

Ushay

Oct 27, 2017
Guy is a racist piece of shit, an enabler. And the only concern he has is having his name associated with the gunman rather than the victims.

Absolutely worst.

Cosmonaut X

Oct 26, 2017
Boogie is predictably awful, again. His schtick makes so much more sense if you think of him as the fat kid at school who decided the best way to avoid being bullied was to ingratiate himself with the bullies and join in picking on other kids.

You can start to see that side of gaming YouTube already starting to circle the wagons around Pewdiepie, largely because they recognise that if anything happens to Felix, with his vast sub count, over this, then it can happen to them. It's sad self-interest from a group of insular twats who grew up on the internet and have no functioning moral compass when it comes to anything they do online.

Iztok

Oct 27, 2017
I guess these are the consequences of being careless while having this much influence.

It does bother me somewhat that influencers are supposed to act like every deranged lunatic is hanging on their every word, all the time.
I wish they didn't have to be mindful of that, but they obviously must.

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Yeah this. bringing boogie up never contributes anything positive.
While i am all for deplatforming, considering his influence i always think its worth bringing up the shit he spouts in relation to these issues.

Its especially important considering he was trending gamer of the year for the games awards that time. Also, after the last awards where myself and others were bringing up his horrible actions/thoughts over the years it helped a lot of people understand why he gets hate and informed them of a lot of stuff they didnt know.

Colin its a little different since he has lost a tonne of his influence since leaving KF so he isnt as relevant as he used to be.

Jessie

Oct 27, 2017
Just woke up to all of this. To say my heart is aching and my brain is exploding is to say the absolute least. This is so overwhelming to process all at once. I'm sad to see the consequences of online hate come to fruition.

Hero

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck PDP. How the fuck can we deplatform him at this point?

newmoneytrash

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
I guess these are the consequences of being careless while having this much influence.

It does bother me somewhat that influencers are supposed to act like every deranged lunatic is hanging on their every word, all the time.
He wasn't careless. One or two mistakes is careless, but Pewdiepie has shown a pattern for leading people to and acting like the extreme far right

Stop giving him the benefit of the doubt, he doesn't deserve it

NHarmonic.

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Gamers+youtubers is one of the worst combinations ever.

If youtube admins had any balls they'd ban this fucker for his shit. But nope, too much money.