• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
I mean the image was real, but it was not by PDP. "PDP has a lot of fascist followers" is not a particularly warm take at this point

You know you will always find me standing first in line to call out PDP's racist bullshit, but "the photoshopped image of PDP wearing a fascist symbol was real in the sense that a fascist photoshopped it" is a pretty ridiculous argument, man. There's zero need to paint him in a worse light that his own statements already do.

Santerestil

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018
You know you will always find me standing first in line to call out PDP's racist bullshit, but "the photoshopped image of PDP wearing a fascist symbol was real in the sense that a fascist photoshopped it" is a pretty ridiculous argument, man. There's zero need to paint him in a worse light that his own statements already do.

You're right. Hell, even if I could find the fash wave art it wouldn't be useful outside of saying "these are the people who still watch his content" and I don't like giving attention to what are otherwise dumbass randos.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
We do not provide a platform for PewDiePie or his content here.

Status
Not open for further replies.