• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jecht

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't even watch PewDiePie, I have never watched a single one of his videos, except for this one and it's clear he's just reacting to a bunch of random Tiktoks. I'm getting tired of this forum and their attitude towards dumb shit like this PewDiePie thing.

Then leave and defend fascists elsewhere.

Ask the admins to ban your main account too while you're at it, coward.

Deleted member 8777

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Obviously it's intentional but also so fucking boring. Wish he would move on from just tepid callouts to something more interesting.

Metalmurphy

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I have to genuinely ask you....

Do you really see all these instances as just coincidences? Just truly harmless happenstance?

I legit wonder if thats the case, why it doesn't happen in the other direction then. Why is it ALWAYS racist shitheels and far right loonies? Shouldn't the coincidences bounce around the map a bit more than that?

Genuinely asking. I want to understand the POV of someone who looks at these strings of incidents and manages to see nothing
Wait... Are you saying that all the other tiktok videos he also reacted to also feature Nazis? And the other YouTube channels he promoted too?

Last edited:

fanboi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
I don't even watch PewDiePie, I have never watched a single one of his videos, except for this one and it's clear he's just reacting to a bunch of random Tiktoks. I'm getting tired of this forum and their attitude towards dumb shit like this PewDiePie thing.

The thing is, if it was only this time I would give him the benefit of doubt, but this is the 3-4 time it happens...

Steel

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I'm just questioning if the "PewDiePie does racist things" topics should go into off topic since they're basically devoid of anything related to video games.
PDP is related to video games. Not to mention the people who'd need to see this stuff the most would be on gaming side.

MegaXZero

One Winged Slayer
Jun 21, 2018
Probably should say this on your main account.

The Living Tribunal

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
So long dipshit.

tenor.gif

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Anyway, my full thoughts on this. This is mainly aimed to those of you saying people are getting "outraged" for no reason.

I'm inclined to believe that this specific case was not him purposefully promoting a white supremacist.

But the fact is that his channel is aimed at children who watch YouTube more than television. He has a responsibility to check the Twitter handles he is showing to millions of children to make sure that that he isn't linking them to a fucking Nazi.

He simply doesn't care about the consequences of what he does. He has been blatantly racist in the past himself and he clearly doesn't care if he is linking children to Nazi social media accounts, even if it happened by mistake.

Jaq'or

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Jun 6, 2018
Wonder when YouTube will actually take action and deplatform him.
It's never.

IrishNinja

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Vice City
this dude could literally goose step in full SS gear and his fanbase of not-entirely-twelve-year-olds would invest time rushing to his defense online, a cursory glance at the replies jared gets whenever he points this out makes that clear

glad dude's still doing the work of exposing these cretins though

Jecht

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This sounds like a spy movie.

It's unfortunately reality. It's literally a tactic used by Nazis to ease their idealogy into people's lives and perspectives. ER, a Nazi channel promoted by this shithead, even talked about secretly "red pilling" people into agreeing with Nazi idealogy.

Hops

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Madrid, Spain.
He has reacted to literally hundreds of tik tok videos. When people get criticized for dumb shit like this it delutes the actual things that are not okay. I have no idea who this Alaska guy is, some people are acting like he is this famous alt right personality.

Emmert

Banned
Oct 23, 2018
PDP is a jackass, but if I'm understanding this correctly the video is of him reacting to viral tok tok videos, so I think this one may just be a consequence.

Jecht

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He has reacted to literally hundreds of tik tok videos. When people get criticized for dumb shit like this it delutes the actual things that are not okay. I have no idea who this Alaska guy is, some people are acting like he is this famous alt right personality.
He is very well known in the alt right. PDP has 3 editors, theres no fucking excuse other than it is purposeful.

honest_ry

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
he's laughing at a 10 second clip of some shitty dude in an entire video of him reacting to other dumb tik toks. This is literally looking for anything to be outraged about.

This.

Even though I think pewdiepie is a little fuckwit I think this is a stretch. He didn't go looking for this supremacist guy.

Fuck, I randonly come across racists and white supremisist videos on this very site. Although showing them in a bad light.

BTW Im not defending the idiot. He should give more thought to what his 12 year old followers are watching.

But he doesn't. Because he's an idiot and maybe a racist.

Kadath

Oct 25, 2017
It's unfortunately reality. It's literally a tactic used by Nazis to ease their idealogy into people's lives and perspectives. ER, a Nazi channel promoted by this shithead, even talked about secretly "red pilling" people into agreeing with Nazi idealogy.

I honestly don't understand. There are plenty of fascist-sympathizers openly active and enabled by the political system. Talks of building walls and watching immigrants drown in the sea.

It's not like fascists sympathizers have to resort to subliminal messages and obscure meme to seep in the minds of the unaware masses. They usually are under the daylight.

Iztok

Oct 27, 2017
So I believe the the rules for a white man accused of being a racist is that after 30 instances of racism we will be able to move on to the next stage in which we can suggest that perhaps he was maybe a tiny bit inappropriate.

Are you saying other ethnicities are more readily accused of racism?

fanboi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
This.

Even though I think pewdiepie is a little fuckwit I think this is a stretch. He didn't go looking for this supremacist guy.

Fuck, I randonly come across racists and white supremisist videos on this very site. Although showing them in a bad light.

BTW Im not defending the idiot. He should give more thought to what his 12 year old followers are watching.

But he doesn't. Because he's an idiot and maybe a racist.

The thing is, he could:

1) Check the videos he was watching if they were somehow controversial since...
2) ... he has been in several problematic situations regarding white supremacy
3) Since he didn't do 1) I just think he doesn't care, which is bloody horrible since his audience is in such age, they are easily affected

Deleted member 2652

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
as much as i like idiots being banned, we don't need to know about their twitter. otherwise they might as well not be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.