• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2017
Oh my god, Baked Alaska?

This guy was disowned by even the Nazis for being the most loserish of the Nazis.

Literally the worst of the worst.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Patiently waiting for more people ITT to hand wave this with just

"H-HE DOESN'T KNOW ANY BETTER!!1"

He damn well knows what's up.

Deleted member 26156

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I was willing to give him a benefit of the doubt the first time... but yeah this can't be an accident now.

smokey5604

Oct 25, 2017
Colorado
It is impossible for someone to accidentally do this shit week after week. This is facts and people need to unwedge their heads from their asses instead of defending this dude time and time again.

Spikematic

Oct 28, 2017
There's no fucking way anyone could possibly hand wave this away now, right? Fool me twice, shame on me etc...

Aug 11, 2018
As someone who doesn't sub to this guy or really look.

I thought his channel wasn't even gaming focused anymore? Just wonder if this is more off topic or not, I simply fail to see how this dude affects the hardcore gamer at this point rather than just being a fuckwad to everyone.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
Baked Alaska is actually one of the more well known white supremacists. So, yeah.

Most popular YouTuber on the planet is an actual white supremacist, and actively plants the seeds into millions of other impressionable minds.

What a cool fucking time we live in. In when I say cool, I mean absolutely fucking horrible.

Fuck PewDiePie, and FUCK YouTube.

painey

Oct 27, 2017
User Banned (1 week): dismissing concerns regarding hate speech
he's laughing at a 10 second clip of some shitty dude in an entire video of him reacting to other dumb tik toks. This is literally looking for anything to be outraged about.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
As someone who doesn't sub to this guy or really look.

I thought his channel wasn't even gaming focused anymore? Just wonder if this is more off topic or not, I simply fail to see how this dude affects the hardcore gamer at this point rather than just being a fuckwad to everyone.
He's the largest YouTube channel on the planet. I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

He has immense influence over millions of people. He has a very large army of fans. Gaming and non gaming.

OP
OP
Kinsei

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
he's laughing at a 10 second clip of some shitty dude in an entire video of him reacting to other dumb tik toks. This is literally looking for anything to be outraged about.
With the guy's twitter handle plastered in the corner for everyone to go follow if they found it funny. Weird how PewDiePie could bother to do 5 seconds of reasearch before promoting a white supremacist.

Normal

Oct 26, 2017
Watched the video that the OP linked. Don't get it, dude is reacting to a bunch of tiktok videos and that one happened to be in it. Dude didn't say to sub to him or that's he's fan or anything lol

Aug 11, 2018
He's the largest YouTube channel on the planet. I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

He has immense influence over millions of people. He has a very large army of fans. Gaming and non gaming.
Yeah, I'm just questioning if the "PewDiePie does racist things" topics should go into off topic since they're basically devoid of anything related to video games.

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
I honest to God thought this was just the old thread bumped up to the first page.

But nope, the stupid little Nazi lover did it again.

Buzzman

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Don't forget that the Swedes failed to sides against the actual Nazis in world war II. And justified it with quintessential "both sides" hand waving.
/rollseyes
Just like the americans were all happy to do the same untill they couldn't.

OP
OP
Kinsei

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I'm just questioning if the "PewDiePie does racist things" topics should go into off topic since they're basically devoid of anything related to video games.
I see where you're coming from. I just know him from his gaming videos and constant racism "accidents". If he's not really a gaming youtuber anymore then mods should feel free to move this into ETC.

Tigress

Oct 25, 2017
Washington
Patiently waiting for more people ITT to hand wave this with just

"H-HE DOESN'T KNOW ANY BETTER!!1"

He damn well knows what's up.

I don't pay attention to him. I was willing to give him the benefit of a doubt the first time that it really was a moronic joke or thought experiment. The second time I'm not so willing to (after the first uproar if he really wasn't condoning naziism he would have been a lot more careful). This has me convinced his first snafu was totally not a badly done joke/thought experiment. Which is horrible seeing as he was having people hold signs saying, "death to all jews"

Oct 27, 2017
Bandung Indonesia
Watched the video that the OP linked. Don't get it, dude is reacting to a bunch of tiktok videos and that one happened to be in it. Dude didn't say to sub to him or that's he's fan or anything lol

Hmmmm.

Well, this so quick after the last incident... well, at worst he's promoting disgusting stuff and at best he's just really being incredibly irresponsible considering his videos are seen by millions upon millions of people. Dude really need a video checker for that kind of reach, that is if he's interested in acting like a responsible world famous YouTuber that he is---and of course, if he's really not interested in promoting such content himself....

Icemonk191

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So I believe the the rules for a white man accused of being a racist is that after 30 instances of racism we will be able to move on to the next stage in which we can suggest that perhaps he was maybe a tiny bit inappropriate.

Nimby

Oct 27, 2017
Even if we choose to believe PDP isn't a white supremacist, including Baked Alaska in your video is careless. I would not want any bit of my channel associated with "Unite the Right" scumbags, but as previously demonstrated by PDP, he welcomes them.

Mhj

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
User Banned (1 Week): Inflammatory drive-by, history of trolling
This thread will definitely be a productive use of everyone's time.

Jun 26, 2018
Look out for PewDiePie's new branded cereal: "Whoops! All nazies" and his hit single: "I just can't stop promoting these Nazis".

#Gamer #brofistarmy

Get him off the fucking platform, YouTube

Mhj

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Don't forget that the Swedes failed to sides against the actual Nazis in world war II. And justified it with quintessential "both sides" hand waving.

Wrong. We collectively clenched our fists behind closed doors. We also never held the door open for nazis and stood an additional 10m apart at the bus stops.

TerminusFox

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

The fucked up part is that, somehow, If he acted the exact opposite and advocated for a lot of causes that it would fall on deaf ears for a good chunk of his audience, even the so called "impressionable" ones, yet the'll soak up hate like a sponge.

NLCPRESIDENT

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
If this has nothing to do with games can we please put this in off topic? I don't even wanna see dudes name on the front page for the next week.. please? Lol

Moltres006

Banned
Jan 5, 2019
Perhaps he enjoys doing controversial shit with the intention of triggering people online. I was like this at one point too. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.