• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

unknownspectator

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
There are probably a lot of people - not necessarily even fans - who will never stop defending him no matter what he does. Maybe there's some straw that will eventually break the camel's back and cause his viewership to decline, but I don't know.

I'm surprised even some members here defend him. PDP is racist trash, he knows what he is doing.

Ultima_5

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure if criticism of Era is even allowed but I recently caught a 2 week ban for racism for asking if someone else is black (keep in mind I myself am black). Era has it's own issues just like GAF did.

Yeah. This place is certainly better modded than gaf, but sometimes I think they only take post at face value. I got banned cuz I posted in a thread about stalking and giving my experiences as a man, then someone who wasn't in the back and forth discussion quoted me in all caps about something unrelated about shootings and I said to settled down and I got banned for downplaying sexism. that was some dragona or w/e the mods name level shit.

Take5GiantSteps

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ohio
Wow! How dare he not run a background check on every TikTok user he features in a TikTok compilation.

Wow! Nice drive by post!

So how hard is it to write "On my last video I promoted content from a person who does not reflect my beliefs. I apologize and promise to make sure such things do not happen again"?

This is seriously all it takes, but given his history.....that's not going to happen.

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Gotta have your 8 glasses of outrage a day.
Again, if there is anything to be outraged about, its the most popular youtuber constantly promoting nazis and white supremacists and their ideology on their channel for young viewers. Are you posters serious with regurgitating this nonsense? If you think thats outrage culture I'd love to know what kind of behavior is worthy of outrage.

Arttemis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
The guy is a fucking idiot with the shittiest views and entirely too many people willingly subscribe to his scummy trash heap of a channel.

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Pro-tip: if you don't like the idea of people criticising the actions of other people, ignore threads like this maybe?
He won't do that, he seemingly has posts in basically every thread that highlights pdp's bullshit writing stuff like

No he isn't. Plenty of people out there think making offensive Nazi jokes is funny because it triggers people or they're just assholes. He can be an asshole or even racist without being an actual Nazi.

Brandon

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
As has been said multiple times in this thread: He doesn't have to know who he is. He and his editors should look him up before featuring him in a video.
Yes but that's the part that's unrealistic. He's putting out videos daily there's no time to check out everyone you put in a video especially when it's many at once.

I don't think he has a team of people working for him like some seem to assume. Did he even join a new network after being removed from Disney's owned network?

fanboi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Yes but that's the part that's unrealistic. He's putting out videos daily there's no time to check out everyone you put in a video especially when it's many at once.

I don't think he has a team of people working for him like some seem to assume. Did he even join a new network after being removed from Disney's owned network?

What.

5 min research and they would find out that Baked Alaska was a neo-nazi.

I don't think anyone expect him to do a full fledge deep dive.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
The funnier posts are those implying than people who are criticizing this PDP clip in a random tweet with not many followers, are promoting the nazi channel more than the guy who is one of the most famous YouTubers in the world with million of followers promoting a freaking nazi channel

Kafkaswaffle

Oct 27, 2017

No, it's not. If he "accidentally" puts nazi white trash in his videos, he either has to employ more people with the money he makes or he has to reduce his output so he has more time for research.

Solaris

Oct 27, 2017
Again, if there is anything to be outraged about, its the most popular youtuber constantly promoting nazis and white supremacists and their ideology on their channel for young viewers. Are you posters serious with regurgitating this nonsense? If you think thats outrage culture I'd love to know what kind of behavior is worthy of outrage.

PDP is training an army of millions of Nazi kids with these 5 second clips!

Pelagic II

Banned
Jan 8, 2018
Yeah Pewdiepie clearly doesn't give a fuck anymore. He loves the controversy. The ultimate troll he is.

Expect a half-hearted apology from him in a few days. It's what he always does.

OrdinaryPrime

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Deleted member 4346

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
PewDiePie says racist/antisemitic thing or gives exposure to racist/antisemitic voices? Again?

4o7EcAk.jpg

Why the fuck is this dude not cancelled?

Brandon

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Bro got goolge right
How is he supposed to know who to check on Google?

I feel like I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, but if you're going to be this obtuse, I don't really see a reason to continue to talk with you. Enjoy whatever it is you're doing.
I'm being reasonable. I'm not some PewDiePie defender. His PUBG bridge incident was wrong and recommending the YouTube channel was wrong but I don't see this the same. The original tweet that started this thread even admits that the clip is viral, it's not like he sought him out to put him in the video.

Take5GiantSteps

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ohio

I'm being reasonable. I'm not some PewDiePie defender. His PUBG bridge incident was wrong and recommending the YouTube channel was wrong but I don't see this the same. The original tweet that started this thread even admits that the clip is viral, it's not like he sought him out to put him in the video.

How about paying for someone to chant death to all Jews? So odd how you forgot that one!!

fanboi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden

Their Tik Tok names are in the video.

Deleted member 28076

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Just look at this thread. Apparently he's just giving the people what they want!
I don't mean to backseat mod but with the frequency of these events I really think defending this guy and/or posting his content should be a bannable offense on the level of Boogie or HotDiggedyDemon. PDP is certainly worse than Boogie at this point, and I don't mean that as a defense for Boogie.

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

If I "accidentally" gave a Nazi a shout-out I would have to be idiot to not check everyone.

Take5GiantSteps

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ohio
I don't mean to backseat mod but with the frequency of these events I really think defending this guy and/or posting his content should be a bannable offense on the level of Boogie or HotDiggedyDemon. PDP is certainly worse than Boogie at this point, and I don't mean that as a defense for Boogie.

You're preaching to the choir.

Kenstar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Earth
"Death to all Jews"
HilariousMenacingAchillestang-small.gif

Heated Gaming Moment:
CrispFirstAurochs-small.gif

FIRST Instance of linking shitbag channel:
giphy.gif

SECOND instance of linking shitbag channel:
giphy.gif

DAE le mainstream media is AGAINST GAMERS?!?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.