• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Gun Dog

Oct 27, 2017
https://30th-anniversary-phantasystar.sega.jp/

6wqFlxV.jpg

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe, just maybe it will be based on classic PS instead of PSO since it's a 30th anniversary game.

Please Sega.

commish

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Glad it's on mobile. Lots of good mobile RPGs

Remk NG

Apr 16, 2018
Overjoyed and disappointed in the span of one second while reading the title, that's got to be a record :/

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

Those of us who have seen and played PSO2 and PSO2es know we don't want this. None of us do.

leder

Oct 25, 2017
This game will either be terrible, or be localized. Choose one.

or both

Oct 25, 2017
Wouldn't mind if they did a spiritual successor to Episode 3 as a mobile title. Fans of PSO weren't ready for it at the time, but mobile would be a very friendly market for a sleek, sci-fi card strategy game.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Can't even be mad at Sega for this. They've given me a good VC game and are reviving Sakura Wars. They can't all be dreams come true.

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
Straight up calls it an RPG. Would they do that if it were a gacha?
I'm seriously asking, I have no clue how they announce mobile titles these days.

HDMF76

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sega upset me so much. PSO is the greatest game of all time for me, and I cant help imagining where it could be now if they kept it going as a worldwide franchise.

Kubricks

Oct 31, 2017
Really Sega..... Please don't make a countdown website for something nobody cares ok?
Much like you won't design a countdown website just to countdown the dump you are going to take tonight, no one gives a shit except you.

Just release the game, I will see if i care.

Flambe

Faster than Light
Oct 25, 2017
Welp that was a whole lot of building excitement till the Mobile part lol =( fucking hell