• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ishmae1

Creative Director, Microsoft
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Seattle, WA
I think updating the controls would go a long way, maybe making lock on optional for some weapons abs not required for everything
Fun fact: untargeted use of skills is actually a whole level of mastery in itself. You can do some nasty stuff with skills that normally couldn't hit due to range and tracking with untargeted attacks.

I do wish we were able to do more with the re-release (like quest markers, etc.), but without access to the released source code, I still believe Code Mystics did a fantastic job with what they could do around that issue.

It's always great to see more people enjoying the game! It's still a completely unique experience.

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
Fun fact: untargeted use of skills is actually a whole level of mastery in itself. You can do some nasty stuff with skills that normally couldn't hit due to range and tracking with untargeted attacks.

I do wish we were able to do more with the re-release (like quest markers, etc.), but without access to the released source code, I still believe Code Mystics did a fantastic job with what they could do around that issue.

It's always great to see more people enjoying the game! It's still a completely unique experience.
I seriously appreciate you guys and code mystics for the re-release, was able to get a few friends into it.

I do think if we did get a steam release more people could discover it but I understand that it came out in a time before the steam releases

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Yeah, I played some when this remaster initially came out and enjoyed it. I played some more tonight, played some online and had a blast. One hell of a game. A new entry could do so well...

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
One of my other friends just randomly started playing the game because of some tournament videos, hopefully he isn't alone in that lol