• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rychu

Oct 25, 2017
Utah, USA
just announced on Inside Xbox.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/X018

X018 live coverage will be broadcasted on Mixer from 10-11 including Mixer streams and a live episode of Inside Xbox. To the people thinking this is just an Inside Xbox episode, Phil Spencer said they were bringing X0 back and it will be held in a physical event in Mexico City with thousands of fans. X0 is much bigger than Inside Xbox.

Edit: Phil Spencer just said there will be both first party and third party announcements during the conference. He also brought up the fact that they've had X0 events in the past (a long long time ago) and announced Rare's acquisition there.

For the history of X0, to know what to expect you can check everything they showed and announced during the X0 shows from 2001-2006 here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/X_(Xbox_show)

Highlights include Fable, Halo 2 announcement, Rare acquisition announcement, announcing Project Gotham Racing, announcing the entire launch lineup of Xbox 360, etc.

Last edited:

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017

Return of an older MS show that will come with announcements.

Examples...

September 27, 2006 Announcements included:

Terror-Billy

Chicken Chaser
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
X0 is that event where they announced the Rare acquisition, the Peter Jackson Halo game and I believe Banjo Kazooie for Xbox 360 as well. Big fucking deal if they deliver this year.

Zeta Ori

Oct 25, 2017
NY
Confirmed 3rd party and 1st party presence as well as some new announcements to look forward to just now by Phil himself.

It's really happening isn't it?

JINX

Oct 25, 2017
Hell yeah, sounds like there is going to be a conference. Third parties and first parties will be turning up with announcements.

Derrick01

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't even know what they could possibly show at this event. Most of their studios are accounted for and the ones they just bought either just released something or were being built during that announcement. They're all years away from anything.

Silky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Georgia
I don't even know what they could possibly show at this event. Most of their studios are accounted for and the ones they just bought either just released something or were being built during that announcement. They're all years away from anything.

Hasn't Ninja Theory had a game in development for about a year now? The one by the DmC:DE lead combat designer?

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017

Phil Spencer just said the show is going to come with mouse and keyboard game announcements.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
Huh so it's an event it seems

About damn time they stopped shooting all the guns during E3

Nov 28, 2017
For anyone who watched the new Forza Horizon 4 Special Inside Xbox, did they say something like the "future of Xbox" of something along those lines (think PlayStation's "See the future"), hinting at some Project Scarlet news or is it just going to be a PSX equalizer from team Xbox?

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Sounds good to me! Excited to see what they show and announce.

Cranster

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
latest

Glad to see the X0 event return!

Plum

May 31, 2018
Now this is unexpected. I'd have hopefully bought an XB1X by then so I'm gonna be a lot more interested in this than most other MS conferences. Hoping for an Elite Controller 2 to be announced but considering they just put out a white version I'm not holding out any hope.

AegonSnake

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ninja Theory has been working on an AAA game for a while now. That should be MS property now.

Halo Infinite could get a gameplay demo. Uncharted 4 followed a similar teaser reveal followed by a PSX demo later that fall.

Gears should get another gameplay.

And they might have some CGi trailers from their new studios.