• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rychu

Oct 25, 2017
Utah, USA
I know there is a thread about ElDewrito but Phil Spencer brought attention to it and wanted everyone to see a specific part of it today.

This point is important "As we look ahead, we're very excited about the prospects of an official classic Halo experience making its way to PC and we hope to be able to partner with the ElDewrito team and broader mod and content creation community"

Butch

Oct 27, 2017
The word "Classic" makes me think he could be referring to the Collection, but idk. Hopefully they will release both the MCC and Halo 6 at some point.

Chromanin

Banned
Feb 14, 2018
Halo Reach needs to get the 60FPS + 4k treatment ASAP!!

BC can't fix that sucky FPS in that game.

DanteMenethil

Oct 25, 2017
If it's W10 store only it's going to be dead on arrival though, hope they come to their senses. I personally have no problems with the store but the userbase would become shockingly low if it limited itself to that storefront. If it's W10 store only then at least I hope there's going to be crossplay (Destiny 2 PC convinced me with good auto-aim you can still play with a pad fine)

Forgiven Empathy

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
England
I'm tired of waiting on Phil to deliver really. Finally get to experience classic Halo on PC, and although I understand fully why it needed to have the hosting sites removed, I don't want to wait much longer to get more of it.

Oct 25, 2017
Not gonna lie after spending some time with eldewrito last night I was ridiculously impressed with how well the whole thing came out, and I forgot just how much I missed having an FPS that had almost no progression systems and was just about hopping into a game and shooting some dudes and having some laughs with people over voice comms.

Sabretooth

Oct 27, 2017
India
This is the third time I'm making an MCC-related Halo prophecy today but it's gonna be like this: E3 Microsoft Presser announcement: Halo MCC Xbox One X enhanced, on Game Pass and Play Anywhere, available right now.

zedox

Oct 28, 2017
If it's W10 store only it's going to be dead on arrival though, hope they come to their senses. I personally have no problems with the store but the userbase would become shockingly low if it limited itself to that storefront. If it's W10 store only then at least I hope there's going to be crossplay (Destiny 2 PC convinced me with good auto-aim you can still play with a pad fine)
False.

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
I'd buy MCC on PC. I'd buy it so much that I'm willing to use the windows 10 store!

Kolbe1894

Oct 25, 2017
Well i think i hearded MCC did planned PC version, just on hold due to full of glitches(lol).
I guess once XB1 version fully fixed, they will start porting it to PC.

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
This is the third time I'm making an MCC-related Halo prophecy today but it's gonna be like this: E3 Microsoft Presser announcement: Halo MCC Xbox One X enhanced, on Game Pass and Play Anywhere, available right now.
MCC PC wont hit until the customs browser and the Custom Edition import pipeline are done I think (Browser will be the 2nd patch after the initial fixes). That's just my thought process though

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017

it will be w10 store only and it wont have any userbase problems as long as the game works properly

the game working properly though, that is the big doubt here

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Talk doesn't cook rice. Make it and show us.

Give us concrete information and the community will stop siphoning cancelled free to play games from Russia just to have a decent Halo experience on the platform.

Rosur

Oct 28, 2017
I'd guess it would make sense for the work to the MCC happening that it will be ported to PC as well. Maybe along with 5 at the same time.