• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

dotyoureyes

Alt Account
Jun 11, 2019
Jack was awesome, where is Shawn? Where was Reggie?

Listen to him, he's even slamming Too Human, he even said he's a hypocrite because not all 1st party are BC. Candid, do you even know what that means?
Who cares? They talk when they need to...this is the game business not a soap opera. What else do you want to know from Reggie/Shawn?

You don't think Shu is Candid?

Phil is not the only dude who has ever been candid lol. The worship is weird.

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
It is awesome that the whole Splinter Cell library is up, and enhanced, on XB1. It's one of the biggest wins for BC on the platform.

khamakazee

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Other execs have done things like this before...good lord. You are taking this way too seriously bro. Jack Trenton did quite a few. Shu was on Kinda funny for an hour....

Phil is a corporate talking head he is no better then any one else...

Shu is not down to earth? What?

I already said I like Shu but where is he? Where is anyone as of late from Sony? MIA. Where was Reggie?

Who cares? They talk when they need to...this is the game business not a soap opera. What else do you want to know from Reggie/Shawn?

Yet here you are, how fucking ironic. You know Jeff will ask Sony about censorship and crossplay. Those are the kind of questions Sony will shy away from. Regggie would never want to be asked point blank why their online is crap. Is Phil running away from the Xbox doing poorly?

Welfare

Prophet of Truth - You’re my Numberwall
Oct 26, 2017
Millions and millions of Game Pass subscribers.

Achtung

Oct 25, 2017

The hate is what is weird... If you do hate the guy why are you here.. are you watching the interview? In no way does he sound like a normal corporate head of a company.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
How can anyone possibly hate on Phil Spencer. Do us all a favor and check yourself. And then fuck off.

TolerLive

Senior Lighting Artist
Verified
Nov 15, 2017
Redmond, WA
Everyone creating these competitions between consoles and studio heads are getting real old. Is anyone just sick of console wars? Maybe it's because im getting older, but we live in an exciting age of technology and games, it's possible to ride out this wave and just enjoy all the content coming from all sides.

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
Being able to rent your own console for other players to use over the cloud? Interesting idea.

khamakazee

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Straight shots at Stadia
Valid too
Yup and they are also doing xCloud but as he says, he's not releasing it to repolace anything.

How can anyone possibly hate on Phil Spencer. Do us all a favor and check yourself. And then fuck off.

Straight to the point, I like that.

Everyone creating these competitions between consoles and studio heads are getting real old. Is anyone just sick of console wars? Maybe it's because im getting older, but we live in an exciting age of technology and games, it's possible to ride out this wave and just enjoy all the content coming from all sides.

Amen.

Deleted member 49804

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 21, 2018
Phil dropping bombs.
Shared cloud economy. Get money (Microsoft account balance probably) to use your own console stream for other players.

Just a decade ago.
Interesting vision, tho.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Consistently one of the highlights of E3. I love these Jeff/Phil chats and this one is awesome. I do wish they weren't at 2am UK time though! I'm gonna catch up with the rest tomorrow.

SlothmanAllen

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Jeff is awesome and Giant Bomb is the best video game site on the net and has been for years. Love seeing these types of interviews!

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man, Phil not sticking to a script, lol! Love the honesty, love the interview so far.

JB2448

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Glad there's a clear stance on 360 games on Windows 10 with that too. Excellent question and response. The candidness is refreshing as fuck.

Achtung

Oct 25, 2017
I bet there are people around him at every interview wondering what he will let slip... he wants to just get into everything and knows he crosses the line with info too early. Good stuff.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

You really shouldn't be here if you want to argue in bad faith, it's obvious your mainly looking raise objections over nothing.