• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TheUnseenTheUnheard

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 25, 2018
Good stuff happened under his command. It's great but I don't see how that justifies the kind of cult of personality we can sometimes see.
Honestly though I don't see why it matters in the slightest. No one is going to buy an Xbox only because of Phil Spencer himself. No one is going to give their life for him. No one is going to war for him. People appreciate him and what he's doing and people show that appreciation in different ways. Not everything needs to be some crazy serious thing. People just like him. Big Fucking Deal TM

Last edited:

Footos22

Oct 25, 2017
Even Square Enix idolise him to the point that they cast him as Captain America in their Avengers game.

marvel-avengers-game-release-date-trailer-gameplay-story-news.jpeg
Lmao

Malcolm9

Oct 27, 2017
UK
I think he has had a massive impact on Xbox as a whole. I know people like to use the fact he has been there for a while, but under different management he was most certainly tied with various decisions/directions.

Phil is now in the position to really pull everything in one direction and it has worked in rejuvenating the Xbox brand. It still needs a lot of work and hopefully with the various studio acquisitions etc it will get them there.