• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
ad5a25b77d076ca871a0fa91f0e4f16698a8e7a9.png

We're excited to announce that Phoenix Point will be available on PC via the Epic Games Store as of Tuesday, December 3, 2019, at 10 AM Pacific Standard Time! We're also announcing today that we're moving away from our Early Access editions of the game to the retail editions starting November 8, 2019 at 10 AM Pacific Standard Time.

More on the DLCs in another post, but we expect the first DLC, Blood and Titanium, to release in early 2020. Other DLCs (5 total, including Blood and Titanium) will be released at intervals from there, over the course of 2020. Everyone who backed Phoenix Point prior to March 12, 2019 at 10 AM PST (including all Fig backers, regardless of tier) will receive the Season Pass (which includes at least 5 DLCs) for no additional charge.

On November 8, 2019, pre-orders via the Epic Games Store and buy.phoenixpoint.info will go live. Further, anyone who pre-orders (or has pre-ordered already) on the Epic Games Store will get a digital copy of the official Phoenix Point soundtrack by John Broomhall, as well as AM3, the eclectic album by Mokushi, who also happens to be the audio director on Phoenix Point. Again, all backers who backed Phoenix Point prior to March 12, 2019 at 10 AM PST will get this bonus for no additional cost.

We know many of you are waiting for Phoenix Point on console, and we're pleased to announce that the game will be coming to Xbox One in Q1 of 2020. We will also have a PlayStation 4 edition, which will come later in 2020.

We are extremely excited for all the fans to get your hands on Phoenix Point, and we are working very hard over this final month to ensure the game has the level of quality and polish that we know our fans expect. Thank you to everyone who has backed us, everyone who has been a fan on social media, and everyone who has played Early Access and helped make this game better.

We will see you on the Geoscape!

As a reminder the game is Epic Exclusive on PC but was also announced to be coming to the Windows 10 store with a Game Pass option (also Game Pass on XB1) but the post doesn't mention if that's day and date with the regular PC release or not. Nice to get the PS4 port finally announced as well.

Last edited:

Phonzo

Oct 26, 2017
Which edition is gamepass getting? Just base?

guess im playing it on my pc

Potterson

Oct 28, 2017
Wow, it's on GamePass on PC? Great news. I'll buy Steam version after a year for mods :P

kikuchiyo

Nov 9, 2017
Wait is the Xbox version delayed or was it always later than PC? Was hoping to pick it up on console...

Alderaan

Apr 15, 2018
was super bummed it went to EGS, but GP for PC saves me again from EGS (Thank you Outer Worlds!).

Glad my GP Ultimate goes till 2022. I think Microsoft is going to really see a positive uptick for GP since they seem to be able EGS exclusive games also on GP.

OneBadMutha

Nov 2, 2017
So it'll be on PC Game Pass this year? Damn! Win for PC gaming. So close to pulling the trigger on a gaming PC

Pixieking

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry, don't want to derail, but was it ever confirmed as timed EGS exclusive, or is it full/permanent?