• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

maxxpower

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
Give a minute in a room with these fucking pigs and I'll do shit I'll regret.

Goddamn I'm pissed.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Jesus just when you think you are jaded to this shit they lower the bar even more. The cop sounded legit insane.

Deleted member 1086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Boise Area, Idaho
Give a minute in a room with these fucking pigs and I'll do shit I'll regret.

Goddamn I'm pissed.
PwRrp7mPXYvYXQLEUUoSoP2Fth0=.gif

Icemonk191

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm eagerly awaiting all the #notallcops people to show up and yell at us for being mad at cops.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
And Phoenix PD has had more officer involved shootings in the last 2 years.

Last edited:

vanmardigan

Oct 27, 2017
My 4yo kid has walked out of with stuff before. I don't notice at the time, it is all too common for most parents with young children. It's embarrassing, give me a chance to fix it. I'm sorry. Please don't shoot me.

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
Shit I just google news Phoenix PD, what the hell is going on out there? There are 2 other icidents taht happened in the last few weeks. They are "wilding"

Oct 26, 2017
Are cops like eating the a cocktail of the drugs they confiscate while on duty? Like I know racism is a major part of it but these guys are hopping mad and behaving like they are on cocaine.

Racism is a helluva drug!

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
And no, we don't care that you got family in the force.

Plywood

Does not approve of this tag
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
And people are expected to remain calm with some crazy person pointing a gun and shouting at them.

skillzilla81

Self-requested temporary ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I tapped out. Couldn't finish this.

Fuck all cops.

Always end these things happy that nobody died. That shouldn't be the bar, but it is.

Jun 6, 2019
I can't help but feel bad for the kid. The amount of trauma that kid just went through. For a fucking .99 Barbie. :(

OP
OP
Mcfrank

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017
Are cops like eating the a cocktail of the drugs they confiscate while on duty? Like I know racism is a major part of it but these guys are hopping mad and behaving like they are on cocaine.

Racism is a helluva drug!

They are literally trained that everyone is out to kill them. Combined with 0 consequences, racism, and small men on power trips and you get this fucking shit.

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
But they are the ones that get a free pass because they feared for their life

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Shit I just google news Phoenix PD, what the hell is going on out there? There are 2 other icidents taht happened in the last few weeks. They are "wilding"

And Phoenix PD has had more officer involved shootings in the last 2 years...

Everyone needs to be blowing up that precincts number holy shit!

Dude, it's not just them, the whole city's police department has gone nuts.

John Rabbit

Oct 25, 2017
Guys don't worry the Chief of Phoenix Police is a black woman, this'll get handled properly*.

* j/k Jeri Williams totally fucking sucks.

Dec 22, 2017
"When I tell you to do something you fucking do it"

This is what it boils down to. Fragile, cowardly pieces of shit wanting control. Instead of being public servants they want to use their badge and gun to force people to bow down to them.

Oct 26, 2017
They are literally trained that everyone is out to kill them. Combined with 0 consequences, racism, and small men on power trips and you get this fucking shit.

Probably can add ptsd and treating people here as enemies in combat, because there's a military to police pipeline with no care for the mental stability of those people.

Alienous

Oct 25, 2017
I'm pacing around - I can't put into words how disgusting, horrifying and angering that is. Those are the people you're supposed to feel protected by - how broken can a system get?

dyst

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Support your brothers and sisters overseas who are tired of these racist race causing many of the worlds issues.

vanmardigan

Oct 27, 2017
In the worst possible interpretation, the mom allowed the kid to walk off with a cheap toy. Even in that universe where kids don't take things from stores without their parents knowing (and mine definitely does), none of this is justified.

Oct 27, 2017
The secret is that cops are usually composed of the most dim-witted, culturally-insular, naturally-violent people who'd otherwise be criminals themselves.

It's no surprise that you get this behavior when you let what's basically a racist violent gang enforce the law.