• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mochi

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Seattle
D3_a5ABU8AA9TER.jpg:large
awesome!!

Odrion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
...Why the Gameboy? Why Tetris for the Gameboy? I hope there's a interesting story behind that.

low-G

Oct 25, 2017
I'm old but this seems more of an affectation than just retro gaming. Maybe they're trying to get a feel for 1990 culture.

Ok, but why?

Who brought the Game Boys and link cable? Who's idea was this?

These are the real questions. I mean, I owned original and color GB's back in the day and probably used the link cable two times in my entire life. Is this something one or both of them used to do? Are they filming "Celebrities React To?"

Yeah, same.

UraMallas

Nov 1, 2017
United States
Scarlett looks like a kid in this pic for some reason. She's my age but I had to double check. The only reason I felt like I could confirm it was from now was Evans otherwise you wouldn't be able to tell me this wasn't a pic from the 90s.

Nolbertos

Dec 9, 2017
Man, who needs PSN, XBL online or friend codes. All you need is a game link to play against one another /s

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
This has to be staged, that's insanely specific that they had both access to old ass brick styled gameboys and a link cable.

Kasumin

Nov 19, 2017
Given their ages they probably had GameBoys in its heyday.

Pretty sure Chris did as I seem to remember his mother mentioning him taking it on family road trips.

I find this image super adorable, tbh. They're playing Tetris with a link cable and clearly into it. I give them props for that alone. Like, who just has that stuff lying around?

Legit retro gamers, right here 🤓

And I mean, Tetris is a timeless classic and enjoyable even on the Gameboy piss yellow screen.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Damn guys lol

People can't be platonic opposite-sex friends without some sleeping around being mentioned. Jeez.