• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
Funny.

Seriously though, she's married so I seriously doubt her and Evans have done anything. I suppose she could always cheat, but I'm not gonna assume that about her. Same with Evans.

She's divorced and dating Colin Jost. Platonic friendships exist but body language doesn't lie, I'm just saying.

Kasumin

Nov 19, 2017
Damn guys lol

People can't be platonic opposite-sex friends without some sleeping around being mentioned. Jeez.

They've been friends for a long time. Like... since the very end of the 1990s or early 2000s, I think? I've heard rumors, but I mean... whatever. They're both adults and have been for a long time, lmao.

chrisypoo

Oct 27, 2017
They've definitely fucked.
i miss my old fatboy

RIP

10,000%
Jesus Christ.

I'm married, happily married for over eight years now, this is my second marriage, I have spent PLENTY of days on couches just like that with female friends of mine playing games, watching movies, whatever, just as I've spent plenty of days like that with my male friends. It means nothing, it's friends playing Game Boy, the only difference between them and you is that they probably have the maturity to not think about fucking everyone they work with. Your life will get easier when you stop assuming that all men and women with great "chemistry" have fucked or want to, sometimes people just get along well.

In short, grow up.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
User Banned (3 Days): Personal attacks against another member
Jesus Christ.

I'm married, happily married for over eight years now, this is my second marriage, I have spent PLENTY of days on couches just like that with female friends of mine playing games, watching movies, whatever, just as I've spent plenty of days like that with my male friends. It means nothing, it's friends playing Game Boy, the only difference between them and you is that they probably have the maturity to not think about fucking everyone they work with. Your life will get easier when you stop assuming that all men and women with great "chemistry" have fucked or want to, sometimes people just get along well.

In short, grow up.

sorry, didn't mean to strike a nerve

no need for my life to get any easier, i'm happily married on my first marriage

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
Jesus Christ.

In short, grow up.

My life is already pretty easy, thanks.

Nax

Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 10, 2018
Hmm. Perhaps there will be some time traveling to the 90s in Endgame. Can't really think of why they'd have some old Gameboys on set otherwise.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
i'm happily married on my first marriage

tenor.gif

brehh that's cutting deep LMFAO

SunBro

Oct 27, 2017
Turkey
LoL at people saying "this has to be staged"

Man, not only is this staged, this is a very specific set-up. We're going back in time!

Some of y'all need to learn how hype marketing is done.

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
I always assumed that perhaps Chris Evans and Elizabeth Olsen hooked up. I think I got the impression from watching them in an Ellen interview or something.

chrisypoo

Oct 27, 2017
As far as I'm concerned, Scarlett Johansson takes a breath deserves a topic. Haha

Yeah I'm an obvious huge fan of her. Ever since Lost in Translation
Definitely one of my favorite movies of all time. Check out Ghost World as well if you ever get a chance, that was her break out performance in my mind.

OP
OP
Khaos Prime

Khaos Prime

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Jesus Christ.

In short, grow up.
Well said.

SolVanderlyn

I love pineapple on pizza!
Oct 28, 2017
Earth, 21st Century
Sorry, I'm gonna have a "gamer moment" and say the first thing that came into my head:

Why would you play on that brick when you could get a Gameboy Color or SP?

That said. Cool that they kill time in fun ways on set.

Jesus Christ.

In short, grow up.
Good post

chrisypoo

Oct 27, 2017
Sorry, I'm gonna have a "gamer moment" and say the first thing that came into my head:

Why would you play on that brick when you could get a Gameboy Color or SP?

That said. Cool that they kill time in fun ways on set.

Good post
Thanks guys. Apparently my opinion didn't matter because I've been divorced before, but I see he was dealt with appropriately for his nonsense. It's honestly sexist to insinuate that two people can't be friends if they're opposite sex unless they're in a physical relationship. He's right though, it does strike a nerve with me, because I've experienced situations in my past where someone insinuated that my friendship with another woman was indicative of disloyalty on my part, and it just made my marriage harder, so yeah I hate this type of behavior and I don't think it should be tolerated here; it's the type of stuff that can end a marriage.

EDIT: I chose to change my language to better reflect my point professionally.