• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
Rules:
1) You can only post ONE photo per day
2) You must have have taken the photo personally

I'll start.
5Ga7kT9.jpg

Last edited:

NateDrake

Oct 24, 2017
Spotted a coyote in a cemetery nearby. Used a phone filter to adjust the lighting and a filter to make it look a bit more eerie.

ietrWex.jpg

Forerunner

Resetufologist
The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
I've always liked this one. It's from a CP that I worked during one of my deployments to Iraq. It was a beautiful day.

20989309_789880351192227_2468004607422223607_o.jpg

milkham

Oct 25, 2017
Lived in NYC for 12 years and never went there =\

lol i lived here my whole life and i've been there 3 times. the only time I've gone inside is when I was like 4 and I was too scared to go all the way up. I started making an effort to hit up tourist attractions after an old coworker of mine told me he'd never been in the world trade center despite growing up here as well.

It's easy enough to get to the island but actually getting inside the statue to the crown requires making an appointment months in advance at this point. If anybody just wants to swing by for free the Staten Island Ferry passes close enough for a good look.

Nivash

Oct 25, 2017
I went out to the local mine for a creepy photoshoot at sunset today. Saw it as an opportunity to fiddle with some B&W shots as well. This one turned out more beautiful than creepy, the B&W really highlighted the road in the hillside.

aeHfjcI.jpg

Strax

Oct 28, 2017
Behind the scenes during a music video I directed.
Taken with Funsaver Disposable Camera

17342972_101544278317vmslf.jpg

Oct 27, 2017
I love taking pics, and screwing with them. I don't know if this truly captures the spirit of the thread, but it's what I love to do.
iv7TcEb.jpg

smoothj

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Visited Tokyo a few months ago. I have a few photos that I worked on. Here's one.

Ps12JOK.jpg

Nivash

Oct 25, 2017
One of the photos I have been most proud of taking. I had this one in my mind for a very long time and to finally take it and have it turn out so well was very satisfying

Two old friends - The Milky Way overhead an old rustic barn in Odell, IL by Tyler Jacobs, on Flickr

Very nicely done :)

I've been thinking about taking some night shots myself and your photo is really inspiring. I really like the composition, it has a great sense of depth.

ghostemoji

Oct 27, 2017
This came out great, good job. Always satisfying to nail shots you been chasing.

Very nicely done :)

I've been thinking about taking some night shots myself and your photo is really inspiring. I really like the composition, it has a great sense of depth.

Thanks! Learning to do night photography and long exposure photography has been a long and arduous process at times, but it's really fun and rewarding.

I'll let that dovetail into today's photo!

Hanging Rock Raptor Observatory
by Tyler Jacobs, on Flickr

onlyTangerine

Oct 27, 2017
Pretty new to the whole photography thing. Just got my first camera as a gift less than a month ago. Still learning my way around this thing...

photo1i7jjc.jpg

Mengy

Oct 25, 2017
I took this recently in a waterfall cave out in Colorado. I just like the questions this picture poses, lol.

JihqDz4.jpg

Last edited:

Zoc

Oct 27, 2017
Sorry to go off-topic, but are half the images in this thread showing up as blue questions marks for anyone else?

Zoc

Oct 27, 2017
OK, I loaded the site on Chrome on my Mac, and the pictures are loading. Safari on Mac doesn't load images from imgur. Is there somewhere I can file site bug reports?

SRG01

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone know how I can hotlink from 500px? I want to contribute something, but I can't figure it out for the life of me.