• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SaitoH

Oct 27, 2017
I'd cut a bit of the bottom, but awesome nonetheless.

I wasn't sure how much of the bridge to cut. I wanted to show that it's pretty high up in the air and tried to cut it before you saw the clutter near the bottom. Needless to say, I've cropped it many times, yet still was unable to find something I was fully happy with

Oct 27, 2017
white_walker_by_theartofamadman-dc9wwph.jpg

I'll be adding some more Star Wars pics in the coming days. This and some others upcoming were taken at a Star Wars exhibit in Seattle. They were pretty huge and realistic models on display.

jokkir

Oct 25, 2017
Nice tones. I'm not much of a phone photographer though, it feels "detached" for me.

Thanks! And same but since I have my phone on me all the time, I find it so much more convenient to just take photos instead of taking out my camera. Of course my camera will take better photos but I'm pretty satisfied with this camera although it has some weird softening filter going on making me lose a lot of detail

SaitoH

Oct 27, 2017
Photo of myself at blue hour in Singapore. Made use of a puddle --which ended up being kinda amusing as once people noticed what I was doing a crowd formed trying to take the same shot. I should of taken a photo of the crowd crouched around the puddle, in retrospect. :)

Singapore bay by Jkreutz, on Flickr

ODD

Oct 25, 2017
Photo of myself at blue hour in Singapore. Made use of a puddle --which ended up being kinda amusing as once people noticed what I was doing a crowd formed trying to take the same shot. I should of taken a photo of the crowd crouched around the puddle, in retrospect. :)

Singapore bay by Jkreutz, on Flickr
I was looking at it thinking "man, those are weird glasses!", haha!

jokkir

Oct 25, 2017
Another photo from my S9+

Views by Carl Sim, on Flickr

Thoughts on the camera so far is that it takes nice shots but there's some weird HDR thing going on with the processing or a lot of shots seem over exposed. Good thing I had my A6000 with me too

Last edited:

Vern

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Nice end of 2018 in Washington the other day. Full picture doesn't fit on Instagram though.

Gibbo

The Fallen
Nov 20, 2017
Not sure it you guys can see this. First time using Imgur. This is a pic I took of sunrise on the matterhorn. We were in Zermatt for 3 nights in December - I'll post more in the coming days. I took this with a Sony a6000

Last edited:

Vern

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Getting more into aerial photography the past couple months since I got a drone. This shot is from Bali this week.

onlyTangerine

Oct 27, 2017

Looking through this thread made me realize how washed out the colors are in all of my photos. 😑

It feels like my eyes have been opened. Definitely gonna focus on capturing a more dynamic range of colors from now.

imgp0622smol14kt0.png

EDIT: Added a newly-retouched version. Think I got the colors to come out better!

Last edited:

EnronERA

Oct 25, 2017
I am rubbish at this still but i thought the brick was interesting. Ice cream was good, too.

47016637204_09a1c74326_h.jpg