• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Corrie1960

Banned
Mar 19, 2019
I know usually when people usually request a photoshop request, it usually leads to all sort of funny oppertunities but this time i am asking please help. My nana as she lost her hushand of 22 years last august to dementia and the last big family event he missed due to a stroke and a friend of our photo shopped him in a lot of photos, but when they were sent to me Sam is very tall and big, so I was wondering if anyone could fix him in these 4 photo's please, you'd be making my nana very happy please.

ibb.co

69-F7-BB2-F-BB5-B-4-D09-8718-9-A8-EFC3-F3-AD9 hosted at ImgBB

Image 69-F7-BB2-F-BB5-B-4-D09-8718-9-A8-EFC3-F3-AD9 hosted in ImgBB
ibb.co

1 hosted at ImgBB

Image 1 hosted in ImgBB
ibb.co

2 hosted at ImgBB

Image 2 hosted in ImgBB
ibb.co

3 hosted at ImgBB

Image 3 hosted in ImgBB
ibb.co

4 hosted at ImgBB

Image 4 hosted in ImgBB
ibb.co

1 hosted at ImgBB

Image 1 hosted in ImgBB
ibb.co

2 hosted at ImgBB

Image 2 hosted in ImgBB
ibb.co

3 hosted at ImgBB

Image 3 hosted in ImgBB

Thank you once again :(

Last edited:

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
Pm9N2xc.jpg

very rough since the image quality was pretty low, if I can find my wacom tablet I can give it another look.

KillerAJD

Oct 25, 2017
Also took a crack at it. Seemed the most natural pose/base image combo of the bunch, although I did use a headshot from one of the other images.

QGUm15R.png

Oct 27, 2017
Very rough first attempt- you mentioned the ones you have are a weird scale but I don't know how tall he was.
PtYK0cQ.jpg

Is he too tall, too short, or pretty close in this pic?

dodo667418

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 28, 2017
Also took a crack at it. Seemed the most natural pose/base image combo of the bunch, although I did use a headshot from one of the other images.

QGUm15R.png

Man this is great. Obviously knowing about the shop and having a closer look you notice something doesn't add up, but at first glance this coud have tricked me. Looks quite natural. Big ups to everyone helping out. And bless you OP, great idea!

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017