• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

jblanco

Oct 27, 2017
Hmm I do not really understand... Is there a standard physical edition for Hollow Knight?

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Sagadego17

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Heh...not in Canada.

Sounds like it'll be Fangamer...I thought this would be available at normal retailers. :/

I'll have to deal with those shit borders fees and pay extra I guess...I already have that Bomberman hoodie on the way, having known I would've ordered HK at the same time.
well that sucks.

-Peabody-

Oct 29, 2017
Hey I don't know if this is the best place to ask, but is there anywhere left to get a legit SNES Classic? I waited too long and now it seems like its hard to find one online outside of ... Playasia. I'm a little hesitant to go on ebay because of the fakes that exist.

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
Hey I don't know if this is the best place to ask, but is there anywhere left to get a legit SNES Classic? I waited too long and now it seems like its hard to find one online outside of ... Playasia. I'm a little hesitant to go on ebay because of the fakes that exist.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Nintendo-Classic-Mini-Console-Entertainment/dp/B073BVHY3F/
https://www.amazon.com/SNES-Nintendo-Classic-Mini-Entertainment-System/dp/B073BVHY3F/
https://www.amazon.ca/Nintendo-CLVSSNSG-Super-Classic-Edition/dp/B0721GGGS9/ (if it has to be the ugly purple one)

Wilco

Nov 25, 2018
I missed Raging Justice from Strictly Limited...
THere's another batch coming I hope

Wilco

Nov 25, 2018
Has there been any word on the physical Cuphead release? I'm hoping it's not a very limited run.

Don'r think it has a publisher yet but it will only drop after all the DLC is released.

Imagine a limited run on Final Fantasy VII. Chaos.

DOn't know why Square doens't just do it. Open pre-orders, physical releases for VII, VIII, IX. Probably would be extremely overpriced but most wouldn't care. Well, I would get them...

OTBWY

Mar 30, 2019
Don'r think it has a publisher yet but it will only drop after all the DLC is released.

DOn't know why Square doens't just do it. Open pre-orders, physical releases for VII, VIII, IX. Probably would be extremely overpriced but most wouldn't care. Well, I would get them...

Same here. I would quadruple dip again. Part of me just wants the game on a cartridge for historical purposes hehe

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
How hard are Best Buy exclusive physical runs to come by? I stupidly forgot to put in a Limited Run preorder for ToeJam & Earl but was informed that Best Buy is also going to be selling it at some point.

Wilco

Nov 25, 2018
Is there a high demand for Raging Justice? I had never heard of it before and when I checked the reviews, they were middling.

Don't know, might be a very limited release.
At this point do reviews matter in these? (In my hopeless case I don't think they do :( ). Game does look some what fun in a nostalgia way.

MrNelson

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
How hard are Best Buy exclusive physical runs to come by? I stupidly forgot to put in a Limited Run preorder for ToeJam & Earl but was informed that Best Buy is also going to be selling it at some point.
You can still get Golf Story and Yooka-Laylee online, and they've been out for months. Only downside is you may not like the cover they give to the Best Buy versions of the games.

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
You can still get Golf Story and Yooka-Laylee online, and they've been out for months. Only downside is you may not like the cover they give to the Best Buy versions of the games.
Sounds good, thanks.

Didn't know I could still get Yooka Laylee Switch from Best Buy's site, too. I think I'll definitely jump on that.

julian

Oct 27, 2017
I've really gotta start setting calendar alerts for LRG games. I was hoping to get Axiom Verge on Wii U. Oops.

Edit: also wrong thread since this is Switch games specifically. Silly me.

F31 Leopard

Oct 30, 2017
I wonder if Fitness Boxing will be rare or hard to find later on. Most retailers in my area such as Gamestop, Best Buy, Walmart and Target only got one copy, very few or none whatsoever.

DeuceGamer

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone have any insights into Aces of the Luftwaffe? Came out in March and looks like it's already out of stock at Best Buy and GameStop. Not sure Target or Wal Mart received any stock (hopefully others can provide what they have seen). It is still in stock at Amazon.

Samuray

Nov 21, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
Toki Tori 1+2 are two games. They literally say two in one :D

Hot damn, you're right! :))

So...I'm torn on "Earthlock" because the PS4 version is wonderfully cheap in comparison, and same goes for "Toki Tori 2". But getting the first "Toki" physically is tempting...

"Wulverblade" and "Detective" are awesome, of course!!! "Rive", however...I'm good with my EAS PS4 copy.

Wilco

Nov 25, 2018
Amazing, was really hoping for a physical release of Darkside Detective!! One of my favorite adventures from last few years.

Also good for the rest the releases, specially Toki Tori

Giga Wrecker Alt is up for pre-order on LRG

And last day for Bomb Chicken

Last edited:

DeuceGamer

Oct 27, 2017
Noticed that Happy Birthdays is out of stock new at a lot of places. Probably one to pick up or keep an eye to pick up soon if it's a game that interests you or if you are a Switch Collector. It's still available at Best Buy new for $29.99 ($23.99 GCU).

Deleted member 55311

User requested account closure
Banned
Mar 26, 2019
Did the Shakedown Hawaii devs ever say anything about a physical version for the Switch. IIRC the Vita and PS4 have had it coming forever...