• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 55311

User requested account closure
Banned
Mar 26, 2019
Still no word from the Divinity devs right? There has been a box on their website since the week the Switch version launched and they said they were working on it. I really hope we aren't stuck waiting until 2020.

Mentok

Oct 27, 2017
Super Rare Games next release is Steamworld Quest. Pretty awesome release. Pre-orders on Nov 7th
Damn.... The limited stock ensures I'll probably never get this one physical.

Still waiting on updates for Cuphead and Ori physicals (hopefully those aren't limited stocks)

Wilco

Nov 25, 2018
Damn.... The limited stock ensures I'll probably never get this one physical.

Still waiting on updates for Cuphead and Ori physicals (hopefully those aren't limited stocks)

If you want Darkside Detective and Evoland you can pre-order Steamworld Quest already (but id does get expensive)

SRG releases don't usually sell out fast but this one might be different.

Cuphead DLC was delayed to 2020 so the physical will probably only be available at the release

MinionZero

Jan 14, 2018
Yeah, Super Rare Games is really prompt with delivery. You can expect their game within a couple weeks of them getting the order if you live stateside, since the games are on-hand already. Cost-wise it is ~$8 for shipping IIRC

babycakin

Nov 2, 2019
Any news on the physical version of Deadly Premonitions Origins? Been avoiding the digital version.

SiG

Oct 25, 2017
Is Skullgirls 2nd Encore physical copy only available as a limited edition?

Wilco

Nov 25, 2018
Any news on the physical version of Deadly Premonitions Origins? Been avoiding the digital version.

I have the date at Nov 22nd, so Europe might get it earlier if it's not wrong.

Is Skullgirls 2nd Encore physical copy only available as a limited edition?

If understood the last mail concerning the order from Skybound they are shipping the contents of the Limited Edtion with the digital code but with the physical version coming later (next year maybe? who knows if it actually comes).
If the physical version actually is released it will probably be available in stores, I think, and without the additional stuff.

Wilco

Nov 25, 2018
Super Rare Games really is fast on delivery. Steamworld Quest already arrived and pre-oders are not open yet!
I bought the bundle for the 3 games when Darkside Detective was released and they shipped it before even announcing what the last game was!

gappvembe

Oct 27, 2017
It's happening

npZySfr.jpg

Skedaddle

May 3, 2019
Europe
Thea The Awakening is available for pre-order on LRG
You don't happen to know if this game will get a future retail release or is through LRG the only way to ever get a physical copy? It is not a part of the Limited Run Games Collection and is not a numbered release but they mention they are distributing this title on behalf of Monster Couch for the Western market.

Strictly Limited are currently selling Bubble Bobble 4 Friends but mention there will be a regular retail release of the game later this year, by a different publisher. I wasn't sure if the same is true with LRG and games they sell not part of their collection?

Wilco

Nov 25, 2018
You don't happen to know if this game will get a future retail release or is through LRG the only way to ever get a physical copy? It is not a part of the Limited Run Games Collection and is not a numbered release but they mention they are distributing this title on behalf of Monster Couch for the Western market.

Strictly Limited are currently selling Bubble Bobble 4 Friends but mention there will be a regular retail release of the game later this year, by a different publisher. I wasn't sure if the same is true with LRG and games they sell not part of their collection?

Don't know, I've looked around both the developers twitter but couldn't find anything about another release so don't think it's in the cards for now.

Yay at Blasphemous, hope it doesn't take long to deliver.

Now Square needs to do a Romancing Saga 3 and Saga Scarlet Grace Ambitions release please!

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
Still no word from the Divinity devs right? There has been a box on their website since the week the Switch version launched and they said they were working on it. I really hope we aren't stuck waiting until 2020.
Their Twitter peeps continue to tease something... although I have to wonder how many digital sales they're costing themselves by being up front that a physical release is coming without divulging any specifics.

I mean, had they said nothing I would have bought the game already and then double-dipped on its physical release.

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
Their Twitter peeps continue to tease something... although I have to wonder how many digital sales they're costing themselves by being up front that a physical release is coming without divulging any specifics.

I mean, had they said nothing I would have bought the game already and then double-dipped on its physical release.
But I'm glad they're doing it this way because I hate nothing more than dead silence or "no plans" talk about retail releases, then a game gets a super steep discount and then they announce a cool retail release so obviously you bought it already and then get frustrated over double dipping stupidly or deciding to skip it in the end.

D.Lo

Oct 25, 2017
Sydney
But I'm glad they're doing it this way because I hate nothing more than dead silence or "no plans" talk about retail releases, then a game gets a super steep discount and then they announce a cool retail release so obviously you bought it already and then get frustrated over double dipping stupidly or deciding to skip it in the end.
I have just completely quite digital purchases. Might as well wait and see, and in a few years will get whatever doesn't appear physically for a buck or two on a late gen mega sale.

Hope is fading for a retail release of Yono, but everything else I've waited for has appeared in physical form so far.

Wilco

Nov 25, 2018
I have just completely quite digital purchases. Might as well wait and see, and in a few years will get whatever doesn't appear physically for a buck or two on a late gen mega sale.

Hope is fading for a retail release of Yono, but everything else I've waited for has appeared in physical form so far.

I ordered Yono from amazon fr (also available in Germany)

Not sure if it has english text but I'll check when it arrives

Wilco

Nov 25, 2018

D.Lo

Oct 25, 2017
Sydney
Last edited:

D.Lo

Oct 25, 2017
Sydney
Does anyone know of any French outlets that post internationally? Ideally would prefer that French one over the German giant ratings logo one.

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I've been interested in Shakedown for some time, how does the switch version run? Any major issues?

j_z

Feb 14, 2019
I am selling Special Reserve CE's and Super Rare Games in the buying and selling thread if anyone is interested

SiG

Oct 25, 2017
If understood the last mail concerning the order from Skybound they are shipping the contents of the Limited Edtion with the digital code but with the physical version coming later (next year maybe? who knows if it actually comes).
If the physical version actually is released it will probably be available in stores, I think, and without the additional stuff.
Thanks. I was worried the physical copy was a limited only thing.

Elderly Parrot

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Aug 13, 2018
Lol looked in my closet and remembered I have A new Zelda masters edition. Hope it's gone up in value

Wilco

Nov 25, 2018
Does anyone know of any French outlets that post internationally? Ideally would prefer that French one over the German giant ratings logo one.

Maybe fnac.com? Not sure since it seems to be down for maintenance.

Copy of Yono arrived and box is in french of course but game is playable in english and all available languages.

Wilco

Nov 25, 2018
Blasphemous is up for pre-order on LRG. Collecttor's edition is already sold out of course but there's a second patch coming later.

j_z

Feb 14, 2019
I am selling Special Reserve CE's and Super Rare Games in the buying and selling thread if anyone is interested