• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

xMaxie77

Jun 12, 2018
Very promising adventure Truberbrook is having a physical release by Signature Editions:

https://signatureeditiongames.com/c...tandard-edition-switch?variant=13896889499683

Didn't know this was getting a Switch release and with a physical version! Very nice. Standard edition only for now.

Man I bought this physical (just the regular edition), super disappointing game. It's beautiful but way too easy, voice acting is terrible, and the story doesn't really do the setting justice.

AllEchse

Oct 29, 2017
Man I bought this physical (just the regular edition), super disappointing game. It's beautiful but way too easy, voice acting is terrible, and the story doesn't really do the setting justice.
Didn't they just use the same Voice Actors from the german version but they just speak english?
The german dub is actually pretty good, but that's because it's a german game.

xMaxie77

Jun 12, 2018
Didn't they just use the same Voice Actors from the german version but they just speak english?
The german dub is actually pretty good, but that's because it's a german game.

That would explain it. It's very awkward. I was more let down by how easy the game was despite the lack of "hint dialogue" when you did something wrong.

Wilco

Nov 25, 2018
That would explain it. It's very awkward. I was more let down by how easy the game was despite the lack of "hint dialogue" when you did something wrong.

That's disappointing. Also got my copy not that long ago and was going to try it after finishing the final season ot Walking Dead. Best way ti play it is with german voices, english subs it seems.

On physical editions, Stardew Valley still only has a physical release in Asia, right? Thinking about getting it from amazon.

Edit: Or not getting, doesn't seem to ship here for now.

Last edited:

ShadowFox08

Banned
Nov 25, 2017
So many people got burned on the black spinal misprint on eBay for Darksiders remastered on switch...

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
Limited quantities
*BACK IN STOCK!*

Guess what? We've added limited quantities of the following games to the Signature Edition store!
  • Dead Cells (Nintendo Switch & PlayStation 4)
  • Darkest Dungeon: Collector's Edition (Nintendo Switch)
  • Aragami: Shadow Edition (Nintendo Switch)
Less than 500 units of each title have been added to the inventory and orders are taken on a first come, first served basis. If you missed these games first time around be sure you don't miss out - we can't guarantee whether further copies will be manufactured.

https://signatureeditiongames.com/

DeuceGamer

Oct 27, 2017
Another one I've noticed getting hard to find. Cat Quest is out of stock new and going for over MSRP already for new copies with few used copies from what I've seen.

If you happen to have a GameFly membership they have it available with their "keep" option for $24.99. It's pretty low availability though from what I've seen.

If you don't have a GameFly membership you may be able to click the restart option and get a special offer to get 1 month for $1. Just make sure you cancel before they charge the second month.

Wilco

Nov 25, 2018
Aegis is up for pre-order on LRG.

Superraregames next release is Earthlock on May 16th. They'll be having a Collector's Edition for the first time with a artbook, soundtrack and 2 comics (for 132€?!?).

Shantae

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Feb 15, 2019
Hey, first time chiming in on this thread. I've been collecting Nintendo Switch games, and boy it's probably one of the more stressful consoles to try to collect for. Gotta deal with so many games that end up being digital only in the US, so you gotta resort to importing, or waiting to see if a LR version is made. Even in that case, I missed out on some preorders, because I don't know of EVERY site that might offer a game. I didn't know til after the fact that Skullgirls was being offered in a physical form.

Then there are the games get a half digital version in the US, but fully on the cart in other regions like FFX/X-2.

I'm trying to make a wishlist of most games currently out that I'd like to try and get physical copies of. I see that Rockman X collection 2 had a physical release in Japan, but it seems like Rockman collection 2 did not, or at least I'm not seeing one. Am I wrong, and am I just not seeing it?

Wilco

Nov 25, 2018
I'm trying to make a wishlist of most games currently out that I'd like to try and get physical copies of. I see that Rockman X collection 2 had a physical release in Japan, but it seems like Rockman collection 2 did not, or at least I'm not seeing one. Am I wrong, and am I just not seeing it?

As far as I've seen it's only that Rockman 1+2 collection but with 2 being a digital code like in the North America region. I got the NA one so I'm not entirely sure.

Red

Oct 26, 2017
I haven't seen a physical cart for Rockman 2. I picked up the Japanese collections as well. Rockman X 1 and 2 both have distinct carts, but the original series has 1 cart and 1 digital code.

Shantae

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Feb 15, 2019
As far as I've seen it's only that Rockman 1+2 collection but with 2 being a digital code like in the North America region. I got the NA one so I'm not entirely sure.
I haven't seen a physical cart for Rockman 2. I picked up the Japanese collections as well. Rockman X 1 and 2 both have distinct carts, but the original series has 1 cart and 1 digital code.
That's what I thought...just wanted to inquire about it here. That sucks, but ah well. At least both X collections are available.

Oct 27, 2017
Another one I've noticed getting hard to find. Cat Quest is out of stock new and going for over MSRP already for new copies with few used copies from what I've seen.

If you happen to have a GameFly membership they have it available with their "keep" option for $24.99. It's pretty low availability though from what I've seen.

If you don't have a GameFly membership you may be able to click the restart option and get a special offer to get 1 month for $1. Just make sure you cancel before they charge the second month.

Up on amazon for $30:

https://www.amazon.com/Cat-Quest-Ni...+Switch+quest&qid=1558478286&s=gateway&sr=8-4

Hurry! Before the resellers get them!

Wilco

Nov 25, 2018
Was reading up that Steamworld Quest physical edition is coming later this year and was looking up other games from the series.
Only one released physical on Switch is Steamworld Dig 2, right?

Would also want Night in the Woods and with extras... Maybe fangamer will do it since they have merch for it

Dragon's Lair coming to LRG tomorrow

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
Was reading up that Steamworld Quest physical edition is coming later this year and was looking up other games from the series.

Yes. Did they announce SWQ physical? I'm still fully expecting a SteamWorld Collection at some poin (to get Dig 1 and Heist like on Wii U).

Bog

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Would also want Night in the Woods and with extras... Maybe fangamer will do it since they have merch for it

Dragon's Lair coming to LRG tomorrow

More like Dragon's FAIR. Do you know what I mean?

DeuceGamer

Oct 27, 2017
Happy Birthdays on Switch is on Clearance at Best Buy for $20.99 ($16.79 GCU). It's out of stock most places and has been over MSRP on Amazon and eBay, other than the Best Buy listing on eBay. If you want it now is probably the time to grab it.

Bog

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Happy Birthdays on Switch is on Clearance at Best Buy for $20.99 ($16.79 GCU). It's out of stock most places and has been over MSRP on Amazon and eBay, other than the Best Buy listing on eBay. If you want it now is probably the time to grab it.

This will end up being extremely expensive. There are two main aspects:

- Create your own world
- Happy Birthdays

DeuceGamer

Oct 27, 2017
This will end up being extremely expensive. There are two main aspects:

- Create your own world
- Happy Birthdays

Yea, if it doesn't get another printing, which seems unlikely at this point, I could see it as one that's harder to track down in the future and over MSRP for new copies.

Wilco

Nov 25, 2018
Momodora is up for pre-order on Limited Run games. Collector's edition final batch will be up in a few hours.

Superraregames next release is Machinarium! June 13th

Got Vol 3 of Psikyo collection from Play-Asia (also on amazon and VGP). Trilogy complete

And finally a physical copy of Stardew Valley from amazon Japan!

Red

Oct 26, 2017
I regret missing The Messenger on Special Reserve. I need to keep my eye on Gris.

Nano-Nandy

Mar 26, 2019
Minecraft Story Mode The Complete Adventure (season 1 plus bonus episodes) and Minecraft Story Mode Season 2.

Each have al episodes in 1 cart and in the case of Season 2 is the only retail version on any platform with all episodes on it.

Something to keep in mind with the removal and delisting of Minecraft Story Mode across all platforms.

Wilco

Nov 25, 2018
From the E3 LRG conf (might have missed something)

Night in the Woods
Power Rangers: Battle of the Grid
Transistor
Rogue Legacy
Bad North
Dark Devotion
Blazing Chrome
Freedom Planet
Turok 1 + Turok 2
Blaster Master Zero

for now

gappvembe

Oct 27, 2017
Rouge Legacy... Maybe, Probably (it would be a triple dip).
Dark Devotion... Definitely
Blazing Chrome.... More Than Likely
Blaster Master Zero.... Want to, we'll see. I wish it was #2. They'll release #2, and then I'll wish I had bought #1. Argh.

Wilco

Nov 25, 2018
Was missing

Hover
Double Switch 25th anniversary
Real Myst (more myst!)

Think that's it

Power Rangers pre-order is up now

Bog

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I shouldn't be surprised they are, but Turok 1 and 2 being separate releases is kinda shitty.

Red

Oct 26, 2017
Is there a full list of games up anywhere? Can't watch the stream right now.